ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i called and did a tele order, told em it was 59.99 instead of 69.99 and immediately applied it to my purchase

Thanks. Called in to place an order at $59.99 since it's still showing and said they couldn't honor it because it's $69.99 on their end? >::smh:

last checked this thread when mints were first on ndc, been over a 100 pages since then so any application to TR. i've missed. In all honesty I only hand out a +1 for quality over quantity since people think roshes are like pokemon and you have to have them all to be accepted

Mints are on ice until I can customize them, waiting for the beaches and hoping for a us release of womems black/speckle.

Last thing I saw before coming back in, top 3 roshes (that I own):
1) Siren red
2) Tropical Twist
3) Sport Red

Honorable mention to calypso but i dont wear them and cyber since theyre my go-to's

how would taking out the insole make them feel better? the solarsoft insole is one of the great things about the roshe.

Taking the insoles out would make them feel alot less snug. I've taken my insoles out of my wovens and they still were very comfortable.

Thanks. Called in to place an order at $59.99 since it's still showing and said they couldn't honor it because it's $69.99 on their end? >::smh:
I ordered mine online then called. Rep said it was 69.99 but told me to take a screenshot and email him and he'll adjust it. So best thing to do is send em a screenshot if it still shows 59 on your end

I keep seeing this but can someone post a tweet/proof/pic?  
Check foot action's tweets man don't be lazy.
Also a few roshe heads spoke w Nike reps that said there will be restocks in spring/summer and the shoe will remain in production till 7/2013

I would take black sails or gammas and plasti-dipping the sole to a siren red and bam you've got Sirens
I was thinking about doing the same thing (with black/sails..gammas wouldnt really work), but I figure I'll wait and see what kind of options they have on ID first.

What are some of the more popular lace swaps everyone is doing? I see them in the pics here and there..but what are some of the consensus good swaps?

Check foot action's tweets man don't be lazy.
Also a few roshe heads spoke w Nike reps that said there will be restocks in spring/summer and the shoe will remain in production till 7/2013
Lol.  You calling out the wrong person bro.  If you check Footaction's tweets, there's no tweet/replies about it from the 28th to today.  So yeah, that's why I asked for proof.  Thanks anyway...

Edit:  Found a new tweet.  Again, there wasn't a tweet about them before until today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom