ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've been a Nike head for as long as I can remember. Being one of the oldest dudes on this site I've learned to check everything and often. That's how I've been able to get a lot of my shoe collection. It takes a lot of your time up but being a sneakerhead that comes with the package.
ive been doing this for about two weeks now for mints. sure its a great accomplishment, but i cant help but feel like the life is being sucked away from me as im becoming obsessed with checking my phone just to snag a pair at retail. Id rather not worry about it because worrying if a shoe goes up takes probably 12 hours of a day, when in reality it sells out within minutes. im not going to waste 12 hours of my day being paranoid and checking for my size to pop up just for 2 minutes of my time. its something i wear, not something i worship.  i want to live ma life like yolo swag 4 lyf3

Last edited:
I don't think I would be able to do that man. That would just be taking the roshe run addiction over board. Gotta have some variation in my kicks or else it just gets plain boring and predictive. I usually rotate my kicks so that I have a new rotation every week. Maybe Jordan's one week, then Nike bball shoes the next, trainers/runners etc. then roshe runs or mix in roshes in between :wink:

I feel it brody but I swear I dont even attempt to bring out any other sneaker. I feel like those kids in "The Sandlot" that only wore pf flyers lol

Or it could be that i am over all the JB non-sense and Roshe's are one of the few shoes that I genuinely like.

*kanye shrug*

...time will be the judge.

Maybe you can take it to a local UO and then have it removed by them. Just bring the packing slip/invoice and tell them that it was shipped that way.

I was wondering if someone could PS iguanas with black soles....I have a second pair and I'm debuting on plasti-dipping them

:nthat:

Last edited:
Don't like the shoe. KNOW you don't like the shoe. But cops anyway.

That thirst can't be denied. It's like drugs....
laugh.gif
Hah can't deny it

The pink lace swap and swoosh removal are what made me start to think twice (and it was a "eh, sure why not" easy retail cop online), but I came back down to earth after having em in my hands again yesterday.

Picked up another pair of black sails 
smokin.gif

Every other shoe in my disposal has become irrelevant since purchasing my first pair of black sails. 
mean.gif

I am honestly considering selling off all my other sneakers except my Bred XI's and royal 1's (grails)

i def wear my black sails more than the others. they go w everything

Crazy there's a RSVP for Mint's...

Let's see how truly "QS" they are.  
They are NOT quickstrikes. All 3 roshe FB colorways are general releases. All the hype and attention to the mint colorway is what makes it appear like a quickstrike. The other 2 FB colorways are getting overlooked and left in the dust.

I was wondering if someone could PS iguanas with black soles....I have a second pair and I'm debuting on plasti-dipping them
Wouldn't the pasti-dip just rip apart after wearing the shoe? And are you planning on doing the bottom as well?

If nobody does the PS for you today, I'll whip up something quick tonight when I get home.

Picked up another pair of black sails 
smokin.gif

Every other shoe in my disposal has become irrelevant since purchasing my first pair of black sails. 
mean.gif

I am honestly considering selling off all my other sneakers except my Bred XI's and royal 1's (grails)
naw man DONT DO IT

They are NOT quickstrikes. All 3 roshe FB colorways are general releases. All the hype and attention to the mint colorway is what makes it appear like a quickstrike. The other 2 FB colorways are getting overlooked and left in the dust.
Really?  I swore I read a few articles stating it was a QS release.  That's good news though for everyone.

many of us still check the thread. we will comment and +1 apps that are worthy. imo i haven't seen a good app or applicant worthy since blueleopard. trust me we're here!

Although this is 1/86 it still sucks to know mine ain't 'worthy' yet. I'll keep trying tho, no doubt about that.

So my attempt to go Swoosh-less was unsuccessful so I ended up going this route. Should've made it easier on myself and painted all the Swooshes as they came. Still happy with the results. Whatcha think NT?

Back
Top Bottom