ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

guess what came in the mail today a day early....

calypsos!! after months of searching i got them!!

btw who needs sirens, im stopping by my spot tomorrow to see if their sprite cw is on sale.  they had quite a few left last week, i can pick up a pair if they have your size pm me

nice! thats my size too. you got them from hype?

btw who needs sirens, im stopping by my spot tomorrow to see if their sprite cw is on sale.  they had quite a few left last week, i can pick up a pair if they have your size pm me
Yeah how did you get them to ship to the US? If you see some black/sails in a size 10 hit me up on Twitter @FreddyTV

I'm glad Calypos were the first pair I got when they released at Nike Running Stores seeing how hard it is to get them now

hypedc did not send them to me but to my cousin's place in australia and she sent them to me.  she just never changed the packaging and didn't double box so it is a bit beat!

@freddy did you ever find a high res of a bonsai? i might have to find another bonsai image.  is the shirt thing dead?  might just go with the team roshe on your avatar if i can get a high res bonsai

Last edited:
Anyone know if I'd be able to find Mangos in Spain? I'm not even sure where to look. More specifically, Barcelona.

CashMoney if Kicks-crew has your size its $94 on there, or $88 if you need two Colorways.  I am buying the sport reds and knicks from them, cause I can't wait any longer.  Just letting you know in case you want to save $11.  

MAN! People bringing the heat! I would love to see what some hot punch laces look like on the mangos and some tropical twist laces on the calypsos! 
sick.gif

Also got hooked up by the homie @nikef1end. Chopped it up for bit while I picked up some sports reds from him. So to pass down the hookup. I have a pair of 11.5 sports reds. PM me if you're interested. Cheers everybody!

MAN! People bringing the heat! I would love to see what some hot punch laces look like on the mangos and some tropical twist laces on the calypsos! 
sick.gif

Also got hooked up by the homie @nikef1end. Chopped it up for bit while I picked up some sports reds from him. So to pass down the hookup. I have a pair of 11.5 sports reds. PM me if you're interested. Cheers everybody!
im on the lace swap! mangos in tomorrow, calypsos in hand and tropical twist in transit

should i wait for this supposed zappos restock or bite the bullet and buy the black/anthracite/sail cw on ebay?

good look on kicks crew, but they are out of size 10 in sport reds. i knew i shouldve copped last month when they had them at nike westchester... smh:smh:

My Mangos came in, but I'm not at home to check them out yet. Will have pictures and a video soon.

Damn you guys got some heat in today.

should i wait for this supposed zappos restock or bite the bullet and buy the black/anthracite/sail cw on ebay?

I'd bite the bullet and cop on eBay.....I've picked up 3 pairs of black/sails for 60, 70, and 80 shipped respectively......I don't think that zappos restock is coming..........hope I'm wrong though!

I'd definitely jump on them ASAP. Do a bit of research, find a good price (retail if you can), and don't pay more than $90-$100 for them, but get them before they're gone.

Last edited:
so glad the calypsos were the second pair i got. picked up the black/sails from NR then came home and called nikestore santa monica for the calypsos same day. favorite cw to date. (actually tied with mangoes but i dont have those yet)

Dope pics homie, just un-dsed my pair today.

@rmms thanks man, mangos tomorrow thanks to you.  going to be an "occasion" for me to unds my calypsos and mangos.  and it rains so randomly down here during the summer that i rather not get it dirty just yet lol

@ballinsam just buy it bro.  the number of black/sails is diminishing and prices will just get higher (at least on ebay).  kicks-crew is a great alternative and never thought i would say this but the price is good.

@gt it is like christmas this week.  calypsos today, mangos tomorrow!

@ron will be doing lace swapping and swoosh painting once all my roshe pairs come in.  i am done with finals next week and so i will be able get some free time.  

im working on some tshirt ideas as well, with some help from freddy with stock image of bonsai, and see what happens.  im going to get a shirt done to next week as a trial run see if you guys like it.

So do you guys think they will do a Roshe 2 or just keep the Roshe with different colors coming out every now and then?

I honestly think they will do Roshe collaborations (artist, clothing brand,shoe stores, etc) before they do a Roshe 2.

So do you guys think they will do a Roshe 2 or just keep the Roshe with different colors coming out every now and then?
I honestly think they will do Roshe collaborations (artist, clothing brand,shoe stores, etc) before they do a Roshe 2.
Agreed. Going to be just like the Presto. No sequel, just new CWs and collabs. I'm excited.

Back
Top Bottom