ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What y'all don't seem to realize is that roshe runs will never be the same. With every shoe, it goes thru this same process. At first it's slept on and the general demand is not high so it has a semi underground following (team roshe). Then out of nowhere BOOM!!! That one commercial hit that resonates with the masses arrives. Demand outweighs the supply purposely and then you have a markup on the black market prices. It is what it is. It's a beautiful shoe that pleasantly meats form and function and is an aesthetic masterpiece that is perfect for the spring\summer season. Let the world have its share of the roshe experience. Geez.  

sup roshe gang, here's my Team Roshe application...

Hash P.
San Diego Ca, size 9.

Sup guys,I've been a member of nike talk since 08 until my username password got reset  for some odd

reason and couldn't retrieve my username.So I made a new one which now is dzankzle.Well I'm here to apply for team

roshe and here it is.

My first attraction to the Nike Roshe's was last year when I passed by the Sheikh store and saw the siren reds behind the
glass wall displays and the colorways of the siren reds caught my eyes.So I decided to go inside and check it out.
When I tried it on and was getting the feel/fitment of it,I knew that I had to get it.The shoes felt so light,comfortable,
very breathable and the style of the shoes was very simple and I love that.

I asked the shiekh employee if they had any other colorways of the roshe and she said,"yes". So she went inside the stockroom
and came back out with the Gray/cyber colorway.When I saw it,my heart dropped and was like "damn that shoe is on fire".My girlfriend at

the time thought I was a freaking weirdo and got jealous so she started acting dumb.So i picked up both colorways of the roshe's without
hesitation and booked out fast out of the store because the girlfriend was acting silly.I mostly use this shoes casually
(work,to go out,or just to kick it with the hommies) and sometimes to work out on.

Then one day, thunderstruck hit me.I left both of my roshe shoes in my gym bag in my car overnight cause of my laziness and
woke up the next day to an empty driveway.My car was stolen along with my gymbag and my roshes.So I took a break from buying
shoes and anything expensive/pricey, due to what just happened to me and my car.

4 months later,As I was walking by footaction at the mall,I noticed they had a black sail roshe display behind the glass wall and caught my
attention.So I went inside the store to check it out and to see if they had any other colorway which they did (iggys,sports reds) and I knew I
had to get those colors because they looked very nice and knowing the comfort and stylish of the shoes.So I copped all three og colorways.
a month later I added a new colorway to the roshe collection which was the Cyber/gray.my 2nd cyber pair.Then I copped a siren reds,mango

and a squadronblue.

Overall,The Roshe's are great shoes.These are the lightest weight,most comfortable walking shoes I have ever owned(my freeruns+2 comes in second)
I can stand/walk for hours and my feet don't feel sore or tired.Because of the breathable material(mesh), my feet feels cooler in warm weather

and as I said before,these shoes are also very stylish and can be wear casually and it will turn heads because this shoes is very attractive =)

I want to thank The Roshe Community and this forum for helping one another out including myself and giving useful information on the shoe.Also want to thank

for the people who helped me out and getting out of their way just to help a brotha out.I really Appreciate it.I will continue as well to help whoever is in need of finding

their roshe and contribute to this forum and help a broshe out.

(Sports Reds,Iggys,black sails is in the washer as we speak)

Last edited:
What y'all don't seem to realize is that roshe runs will never be the same. With every shoe, it goes thru this same process. At first it's slept on and the general demand is not high so it has a semi underground following (team roshe). Then out of nowhere BOOM!!! That one commercial hit that resonates with the masses arrives. Demand outweighs the supply purposely and then you have a markup on the black market prices. It is what it is. It's a beautiful shoe that pleasantly meats form and function and is an aesthetic masterpiece that is perfect for the spring\summer season. Let the world have its share of the roshe experience. Geez.  

hehe "meats form"

the hype around this shoe is digusting..... you should all be ashamed of yourself, i hope nike floods the market with this 70 dollar shoe for god sakes
roll.gif

It is what it is

Hash P.

San Diego Ca, size 9.

Sup guys,I've been a member of nike talk since 08 until my username password got reset  for some odd
reason and couldn't retrieve my username.So I made a new one which now is dzankzle.Well I'm here to apply for team
roshe and here it is.

My first attraction to the Nike Roshe's was last year when I passed by the Sheikh store and saw the siren reds behind the

glass wall displays and the colorways of the siren reds caught my eyes.So I decided to go inside and check it out.

When I tried it on and was getting the feel/fitment of it,I knew that I had to get it.The shoes felt so light,comfortable,

I asked the shiekh employee if they had any other colorways of the roshe and she said,"yes". So she went inside the stockroom

and came back out with the Gray/cyber colorway.When I saw it,my heart dropped and was like "damn that shoe is on fire".My girlfriend at
the time thought I was a freaking weirdo and got jealous so she started acting dumb.So i picked up both colorways of the roshe's without

hesitation and booked out fast out of the store because the girlfriend was acting silly.I mostly use this shoes casually

(work,to go out,or just to kick it with the hommies) and sometimes to work out on.

Then one day, thunderstruck hit me.I left both of my roshe shoes in my gym bag in my car overnight cause of my laziness and

woke up the next day to an empty driveway.My car was stolen along with my gymbag and my roshes.So I took a break from buying

shoes and anything expensive/pricey, due to what just happened to me and my car.

4 months later,As I was walking by footaction at the mall,I noticed they had a black sail roshe display behind the glass wall and caught my

attention.So I went inside the store to check it out and to see if they had any other colorway which they did (iggys,sports reds) and I knew I

had to get those colors because they looked very nice and knowing the comfort and stylish of the shoes.So I copped all three og colorways.

a month later I added a new colorway to the roshe collection which was the Cyber/gray.my 2nd cyber pair.Then I copped a siren reds,mango
and a squadronblue.

Overall,The Roshe's are great shoes.These are the lightest weight,most comfortable walking shoes I have ever owned(my freeruns+2 comes in second)

I can stand/walk for hours and my feet don't feel sore or tired.Because of the breathable material(mesh), my feet feels cooler in warm weather
and as I said before,these shoes are also very stylish and can be wear casually and it will turn heads because this shoes is very attractive =)

I want to thank The Roshe Community and this forum for helping one another out including myself and giving useful information on the shoe.Also want to thank
for the people who helped me out and getting out of their way just to help a brotha out.I really Appreciate it.I will continue as well to help whoever is in need of finding

Goodluck Bro, Hope you get the spot !

the hype around this shoe is digusting..... you should all be ashamed of yourself, i hope nike floods the market with this 70 dollar shoe for god sakes
Hey, I hope they flood the market, too.  I want to be able to get mine easily - like this time last year.

180$ for calypso worn 3x a good deal?
Doo it. I remember paying $160 for mine and regretting it but looking at the prices now I'm content. Mine were used too but I threw them in the washing machine and they came out looking new

With how popular the shoe has become, Nike would make more stock in future releases right? Seems like thàt would be the smart business move to capitalize on the hype.

And yea, more than double the price for a used shoe? Wow :x I can't give in to these reseller prices

Hash P.

San Diego Ca, size 9.

roshe and here it is.

and a squadronblue.

Good Luck bROSHE!

Every month I keep putting it off, I know that you don't have to do it at the beginning of the month but maybe I'll apply next month. Congrats to ijam regardless.

I think shoe palace will be cleaned of the city packs..... Well of the Paris and Tokyo cw's anyway.

Back
Top Bottom