ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:smokin

I love these. Insta-cop as soon as they make it stateside.

Finishline has FSR's on almost all their stock. Just pulled the trigger on some Squadron Blues for $70 with no tax and free shipping. These feature that OG Mesh that is so wonderfully comfortable and amazing right? Best deal I could find? 

Finishline has FSR's on almost all their stock. Just pulled the trigger on some Squadron Blues for $70 with no tax and free shipping. These feature that OG Mesh that is so wonderfully comfortable and amazing right? Best deal I could find? 

Yes OG mesh, pretty much the best deal out there right now. Enjoy

Yes OG mesh, pretty much the best deal out there right now. Enjoy
Definitely looking to put them to work. Expected arrival is the 15th unfortunately. These will hold me over till I can ID my own creation (which will probably take 1-2 months to arrive)

Ok NT vets don't know where to post this so I am going to mention "Roshe Run". They had Roshe Runs earlier but I dont think any are left... find what you need though.

Caliroots/Six Feet Down http://caliroots.com/sfd/ is having a 12 hour 30% off sale on EVERYTHING on their website, again... EVERYTHING!!!!

I end up paying $256.53 for this order I made shown below.
[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]Nike Air Max 1 Premium - 512033 610 - Pimento/Black US 10,5[/td][td]90,30 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Jordan Air Jordan 5 Retro - 136027 100 - White/Fire Red-Black US 11[/td][td]170,00 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shipping fee[/td][td]25 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Payment fee[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]TOTAL:[/td][td]285.3 EUR[/td][/tr][/table]
I got the last 10.5 AM1 Pimiento and the ONLY AJ 5 they had on the site
nthat.gif

EDIT:

If NT or anyone feels this is in the incorrect place and have a suggestion of a better place than please direct me, I feel this is a very nice find and had to share.
Thank you for this.  You helped me out big time! +1

Switched some laces. Got laces off TC and put them on Squads. Looks pretty sick. Black laces from wovens. Can't wait to ID some. The 8th can't come any sooner!

Does anyone know if Shiekh takes in defective pairs? And what are their policies on them?

the hype around this shoe is digusting..... you should all be ashamed of yourself, i hope nike floods the market with this 70 dollar shoe for god sakes
I hope they flood the market too. That way, the true Roshe heads stick to the shoe (and have more available), and the Hypebeasts/resellers move on to another model. Win-win for us.

I hope they flood the market too. That way, the true Roshe heads stick to the shoe (and have more available), and the Hypebeasts/resellers move on to another model. Win-win for us.
I really hope they do. Bought the sport reds and iguanas last year and didn't expect the shoe to blow up like this, beat them up from walking around campus.  Tried to double up on my pairs but they flew off the shelves before I can even get them.

Does anyone know if Shiekh takes in defective pairs? And what are their policies on them?
 I think you have to talk Nike about that.If you still haven't use the shoes yet,just return them.If you used them already and try to return it back due to "defective pairs"I don't think sheikh is gonna take it but you can always try

Last edited:
Heads up, WSS just restocked the Sport Reds, for those of you that were looking for half sizes or were reluctant to order from UO due to their ****** packaging/salesmanship. lol.
http://www.shopwss.com/nike-roshe-run/?SelectionId=195261

EDIT:

Use code: USI10OFF

for 10% off, making a grand (pre-tax?) total of $62.99 with free ground shipping. Enjoy.
USE CODE : 10182 $15 off $65

Got my pairs for $54 dollars + tax .It came up to $59 dollars shipped.

i would say a 11 i can fit a 10-10.5 but a 10 is def snug and the 10.5 has a little room and feels just ryt the fbs are a more snug fit

Last edited:
Heads up, WSS just restocked the Sport Reds, for those of you that were looking for half sizes or were reluctant to order from UO due to their ****** packaging/salesmanship. lol.
http://www.shopwss.com/nike-roshe-run/?SelectionId=195261

EDIT:

Use code: USI10OFF
for 10% off, making a grand (pre-tax?) total of $62.99 with free ground shipping. Enjoy.

USE CODE : 10182 $15 off $65

Got my pairs for $54 dollars + tax .It came up to $59 dollars shipped.

I tried looking but i thought I'd ask... Do any of you guys have a code for a purchase of $100+ I'm gonna get my dad a pair of Roshes for work.

look it up on google i found one but dont remember it because i only bought one

Last edited:
Not trying to hate or anything but most lace swaps that I've seen people do honestly don't look that good. Seems like people are doing lace swaps just for the hell of it and to take a picture. But that's just my opinion lol

look it up on google i found one but dont remember it because i only bought one

Actually just did, I tried "SPR13" but that didnt work. maybe it expired. Anyway the sz 10 that I had in my cart is now gone, haha. Still trying to get the size 8 for my pops.

Actually just did, I tried "SPR13" but that didnt work. maybe it expired. Anyway the sz 10 that I had in my cart is now gone, haha. Still trying to get the size 8 for my pops.
try
WSS15AN

EDIT: nvm looks like you wont be buying 2 pairs LOL my bad

Last edited:
anyone else see any total crimsons show up anywere besides footactions

Last edited:
they are suppose to but because its not there brand they will probably exchange it for you if your not happy with it if not they would probably tell you they have to order them if they didnt have your sz on hand.....if they cant exchange it for you on the spot ask for a discount on the shoe since its messed up they are able to give discounts just some more then others and i use to be a assistant manager there and thats what i would do for customers with that problem hope that helped

Back
Top Bottom