ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This is what footaction has in south land mall

They probably just got the tarp green today.

Question. Ordered from Kix-files 3 days ago and still have no confirmation. They took the money out of paypal but have not sent me an email stating they shipped yet. What should I do? Wait a couple more days or email them again?

Question. Ordered from Kix-files 3 days ago and still have no confirmation. They took the money out of paypal but have not sent me an email stating they shipped yet. What should I do? Wait a couple more days or email them again?
Email them or call them.  Won't be surprised if it slipped through the cracks.

I heard that FBs ran a tiny bit more snug than OGs. I fit 8.5 FBs perfectly. Can anyone who has both advise whether I should stick the 8.5, or go with an 8? Thanks! I don't want to go through the hassle of buying and having to resell it.

I heard that FBs ran a tiny bit more snug than OGs. I fit 8.5 FBs perfectly. Can anyone who has both advise whether I should stick the 8.5, or go with an 8? Thanks! I don't want to go through the hassle of buying and having to resell it.
FB's do run small, since it's not OG mesh. I wear a size 9 in the OG mesh roshe's, and i bought a 9 in the FB's, and i wish i had bought a 9.5 since they're kind of snug. so an 8 would be good for you. 

EDIT: Like the post below, you should be fine with 8.5. 

Last edited:

I'm sure you'll be fine with a 8.5 OG.

Ordered my Penny 5s a week ago, didn't get a confirmation, sent them a mail, a few hours later I got the shipping info. Don't worry, they're legit.

Finishline had both fbs but no mints shiekh had some color reg colors and champs only sport reds

REMINDER FOR EVERYONE HOPPING ON A GROUP BUY

If the place you're buying is the place I'm thinking of, they are not shipping to the US till after April 14th. They sent this memo:

Dears

New President of China Xi Jinping recently will visit United States. China and the United States will make intellectual property cross-check for a month, All the parcels will be open box and check both at china customs and US customs.
To avoid your parcel confiscated by customs. For the brand items, we will kindly stop shipping to US from 3.20 to 4.14.
Between this period, we will process purchasing only for US customers. All US parcels will be shipped after 4.14.
Apologize for the inconvenience!

So if you're planning to buy, I suggest to start placing orders on April 10th due how long the shoes get to the agency. And once it gets there, it'll already be the 14th and it will be good to go :smokin

Good luck.

If the place you're buying is the place I'm thinking of, they are not shipping to the US till after April 14th. They sent this memo:

Dears

New President of China Xi Jinping recently will visit United States. China and the United States will make intellectual property cross-check for a month, All the parcels will be open box and check both at china customs and US customs.
To avoid your parcel confiscated by customs. For the brand items, we will kindly stop shipping to US from 3.20 to 4.14.
Between this period, we will process purchasing only for US customers. All US parcels will be shipped after 4.14.

So if you're planning to buy, I suggest to start placing orders on April 10th due how long the shoes get to the agency. And once it gets there, it'll already be the 14th and it will be good to go :smokin

Good luck.
I was about to post this also...good advice !

Dears

Good luck.

Good looking out sir :smokin

This thread moves way too fast. I be reading it from my last visit about to comment on SOMETHNG only to realize the discussion was 30 pages ago

For all the SD/SoCal natives, no luck at BLENDSSD. Mints sold out literally 30 mins after their Instagram post.

Also, just joined niketalk too, so what's up yall.

lol @ everyone jumping in for a group buy. This board is filled with kids, so I bet once it times for people to start sending in payments, at least 3/4 of them will flake and come out the wood work with excuses. 

For whoever is doing the group buy, make sure you only take it from people you can trust.
Word, that's what happened when I attempted to do a group buy and I was only asking for a deposit of $25 per pair.

I had close to 10 people interested and in the end, I only had 2-3 people that could commit.  I ended up cancelling the groupbuy as the risks was not worth it.

You also have to realized that tmall is pretty dry right now.  I looked fairly quickly and there's not to many sellers that have the sirens and/or mangos in stock.  The pairs that I did see where about $70 plus shipping and fees.  When you add everything (Shoes, shipping, paypal, and fees) up, it's going to be around $110.  The person who is organizing the groupbuy also has to factor in the time, supplies, boxes, gas, etc into the mix.

Last edited:
I know my mind is in the gutter right now but it's funny when i see a bunch of dudes saying...

- "I'm down for a GB"

- "Anyone want to do a GB with me"

And no i don't mean "Group Buy" Darn acronyms. LOL. =P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom