ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For those that own both. How close of a color are the tarps and iguanas? I know obviously the sole is different what about the rest? In some pics they look the same and in the pic above they look slightly different. Don't wanna drop another 70 for the same lookin shoe
The tarps upper mesh is a couple shades darker then the iguanas I'm pretty sure there's a side by side pic in this thread somewhere, just go to pictures on gallery mode.

For those that own both. How close of a color are the tarps and iguanas? I know obviously the sole is different what about the rest? In some pics they look the same and in the pic above they look slightly different. Don't wanna drop another 70 for the same lookin shoe

The tarps have a darker shade of green, so yeah slightly different from the iggys. You can browse the recent pics, there are comparison shots.

Iggys r a bright brownish green, Tarps are a dark greyish green....seemless combo of cybers n iggys

^ all imo

#RosheGameEffedUp... These damn hype resellers SMH I hope your on here so you see how ridiculous this looks

might have to invest in some tarps for when my cybers die, closest thing out there for retail and my cybers are my go to

I know that this must have been asked a million times on this thread, but what's the best way to clean the mesh? my Calypso's get dirty pretty quickly?

I've been using good ole soap, toothbrush, rag and warm water. am i doing it right?
Page 1:

Remove laces and insoles

Perform the standard "Brush-N-Soap" procedure

Rinse

Place them in a zippered pillowcase

Place the pillowcase in the washing machine (top loader preferred) with similar colored clothing

Spread an adequate amount of detergent onto the shoes and load

Close the zipper

Set the machine to standard settings

Once cycles have completed, let air dry.

Hope this helped :smile:

Anyone can help out and provide the footaction SKU or UPC code for the tarps.. Would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Those volts though. I'm interested in making a liquid lime colorway for my big feet. So many dope womens colorways that I could never dream of fitting.

I'm debating buying any of the city pack. I returned my squadron blues. I like em but I'm hedging my bets on a better blue roshe. Wasn't feeling the sole after a while. Definitely lining things up for ID season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom