ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Decided to pass on these. Kinda iffy since I haven't tried on/seen the mids, but hopefully I'll see them on the shelves so I can get a personal visual on them.

Pretty sure these Mid's are like the Trails. Fitment-wise and overall shape except the Trails have a different, stiffer, more durable sole while the Mid City has the OG sole.

For those that wanted the London's like myself...

If someone is checking out Shoe Palaces in different cities, can you PM me to let me know if they have Tokyos in a size 13? Shoe Palace here in Houston isn't getting them.

I'm from the bay. If u can PM me the spot. Much appreciated.

don't have that info man, NT member TrappedinTime posted that he knows of a place that has them today in the Bay Area but I don't know if it's a Shoe Palace or some other store.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the NYC sold out, they are not good looking. New York must've been up early to rep for their city, pride being the only way those ugly poops would sell at all. Yikes!

Damn who knew mids would sell out so quick and it's a new model. Imagine with the upcoming v2s and other roshes. I'm afraid of the future that awaits us....

Back
Top Bottom