ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

9-10.5 for Paris still up. Hope everyone got their wanted pairs. Congrats to all that did.

Didn't know if these were gonna be taken out of your cart if you took too long, so I placed an order for the paris and nyc. Had to keep trying for the tokyos so ended adding some dri-fit socks to get free shipping on the second order.

that was terrible for the tokyos..

my girl was helping me on her ipad and i just gave up and told her to go to sleep all sad n ish..

after it said out of stock i just stopped trying, she walked out of the room and she stayed on the screen with my size the whole time just adding over and over.

she came in and said you're welcome..

got my confirmation and everything.

Hmmm... Got the PRS, TKO, and London but second guessed myself wanting the NYC so I skipped out on it.

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret the decision on skipping out on the NYC later down the road? 
roll.gif

You're gonna regret it :tongue: NYC's are the best ones out of the pack followed closely by the Paris cw because they both use the most of their respective colors. Tokyo's and London's seem too plain.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm so pissed at myself! Forgot about these today! Missed out on the Paris and Tokyo pairs. :frown: If anyone has either in sz9 hmu! Preferably if you have the Tokyo pair.

Nike just tweeted ALL colors are SOLD OUT???

Edit: London's are still up. Hopefully they sit just in case I change my mind on them. Tokyo's are easy pass for me but if I come across them, then I'll cop em just to complete the pack.

Last edited:
Managed to get NYC and Paris in my size. But got a TKO .5 size up. I hope it isn't a problem.

I'm new here -- can anyone help in directing me where to go if I wanted to trade the TKO's for another pair of TKO in my size? I know there is no buying, selling, trading here. I haven't navigated around other parts of the site yet ... is there a dedicated trading forum?

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom