ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

guys could some do a review on these? e.g. breathability cushion and stuff

i havent had any roshe runs before and am looking to pick up a pair of tokyo

very excited!

Wow just went to Shoe Palace Eastridge cause these idiots said they were getting the mid pack and I show up and I'm told they haven't even uploaded their shipment but no mids, just spring CWs. That was the only place in the South Bay I had found. Looks like a strikeout for me.

If you guys are considering buying from id4shoes on eBay like them on Facebook and message them about ordering the mid city pack. Their Facebook prices are much cheaper than their eBay prices. I got my TKOs from them for $122 shipped a few weeks back thinking they weren't hitting stateside. Their eBay price as of now is $140 shipped. You can definitely save a few bucks going through their FB page. They will send you an invoice. And of course they are legit. Hope this helps a few who missed out this morning.

So spots still have them for retail look for those first and if not go to them cause they are selling them 20 bucks more than retail plus shipping

If you guys are considering buying from id4shoes on eBay like them on Facebook and message them about ordering the mid city pack. Their Facebook prices are much cheaper than their eBay prices. I got my TKOs from them for $122 shipped a few weeks back thinking they weren't hitting stateside. Their eBay price as of now is $140 shipped. You can definitely save a few bucks going through their FB page. They will send you an invoice. And of course they are legit. Hope this helps a few who missed out this morning.

Some spots still have them for retail look for those first and if not go to them cause they are selling them 20 bucks more than retail plus shipping

guys could some do a review on these? e.g. breathability cushion and stuff
i havent had any roshe runs before and am looking to pick up a pair of tokyo
very excited!

They have been reviewed already. By me and a few other members. Just search the thread.

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't care for the mids at all

You are not alone friend, mids have zero appeal to me. Roshes are meant to be lows. Don't how big of a hit these would have been if Nike didn't slap the "QS" tag on them. Besides the nycs I feel they all look the same with just different colored sock liners. Easy pass. Waiting for the speckled black and white and Mango V2.

Wow just went to Shoe Palace Eastridge cause these idiots said they were getting the mid pack and I show up and I'm told they haven't even uploaded their shipment but no mids, just spring CWs. That was the only place in the South Bay I had found. Looks like a strikeout for me.
which city shoe are you looking for text me theres a spot near the beach that has them. Im sure u know it u might have a lil drive but text me. 310-438-6467

Just copped my 9.5 from Saint Alfred's for $101 shipped to Orlando :smokin who says NT'ers don't look out for each other? Repped everybody who helped out. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

I'm not a fan of the mids for myself but they are pretty nice.

I was trying on some of my roshes today and I think the orange fbs have moved up to my top 3 roshes, if not number 1. That pair looks so good on feet

They grew on me immensely since releasing, and now I'd have to agree. Just ordered them off finishline with WC for $49.99 they basically still have a FSR. Highly underrated shoe IMO. These are going to look so clean with a pair of shorts and a white tee in the summer months.:smokin

Surprised how easy the Tokyo's were to cop in LA. Beautiful shoe in person. I went .5 size up, but TTS would have worked too. the clothe is stiff, so going .5 size up seem to be the way to go for me.

London's were trash, IMO.

Any NYer the niketown at 57th still has all four Roshe mid in many sizes! Just a heads up. Not sure if they take phone orders.

hoping everyone is feelin the OG mangos more than than the V2 (beaches) so they can all pay double for those and I can just get my one pair of beaches for retail....

Londons don't look bad, i put them second behind Paris, figure they would sell much better than that. If they get to Trail prices I'd probably reconsider.

I'm not a fan of this pack, but just wondering why there isn't any love for the Paris pair. Other 3 colorways are mostly sold out, but full size run still sitting on the site for Paris.

No more messages I reached my daily limit. Glad I can help those that got their pairs and sorry if I wasn't a help. Ill keep y'all posted if any other spot gets the city pack.

This happened to me with the squadrons. They told me they were going to get it in on a Weds, called...told me Friday, called Friday....nothing. I ended up stopping by anyways that Sat and ended up picking up the mints with the store credit I had. Moral of the story is don't listen to what the employees there are saying because obviously they don't know what they're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom