ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This happened to me with the squadrons. They told me they were going to get it in on a Weds, called...told me Friday, called Friday....nothing. I ended up stopping by anyways that Sat and ended up picking up the mints with the store credit I had. Moral of the story is don't listen to what the employees there are saying because obviously they don't know what they're talking about.
Obviously they don't. I won't be making that mistake again. I was very specific about what I was looking for, going as far to say, "these are mid cut, not low cut like the regular Roshes." FYI, them and every other store at Eastridge has all the spring colorways. Tarps, squadrons, black gammas, crimsons... mall was full of Roshes.

Still need to find a place that has Paris and/or Tokyo.

Saint Alfred has the mid city pack. Phone orders (773) 486-7159 go go go

Smh, lol! Chicago hardly gets anything as it is to be a major market and when we do, the inventory is outed to the rest of the country before we even get one day to go make the purchase. Crazy!

Smh, lol! Chicago hardly gets anything as it is to be a major market and when we do, the inventory is outed to the rest of the country before we even get one day to go make the purchase. Crazy!
damn making me feel bad for posting that now 
frown.gif

To anyone in sf or the bay area darkside initiative got 2 of the 4 from the city pack they didn't get the tokyos and i can't remember the other one and i don't think they do phone orders hope this helps

anyone know where I can find a size 7.5 tokyo? I've called a lot of stores and the smallest size they get is an 8

Last edited:
So I've yet to see an ID pic where either the laces, swoosh, or inner lining are different from each other. Somewhat discouraging, hope they aren't connected colors.

Looks like it was my mistake on that. I did mean the londons still have a full size run on Nike whereas the other 3 sold out. I've always linked the color orange with paris and blue with london.

Back
Top Bottom