ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Posted up the Yeezy iDs on the social networks. Notifications are going crazy haha. Can't wait to order them Tuesday.

Wait until you start seeing actual pictures.
This x100. If there is one thing everyone should know about roshes, stock pictures do not do them justice at alllll. Until you see an on foot picture you cant judge them. Plus with ID i'm sure most of the colors will be very different than they appear online.

does anyone have a thought process on how the suedes will fit?

Considering making a purchase, but idk if theyll fit like mesh. On another note, will they be as easily washable as the mesh?

All suede is terrible. If anything it should be on the overlay section. I feel people will be sending them back once they see them in person.

HAHAHA SWEET!!!!

Did you opt for the MEGA FB option too like I did?   =P

LOL.  On a serious note.....Parra Pattas are one of my grails for shoes in general.  Europe gets all the awesome limited edition running shoes.
HAHAHAHAHHAA OMFG 
roll.gif

does anyone have a thought process on how the suedes will fit?

Considering making a purchase, but idk if theyll fit like mesh. On another note, will they be as easily washable as the mesh?
suede and water do not go well together at all.

All the available colors are colors that have already been released by Nike or something similar to it. Iguanas, Volts, Arctic, Squads, sport Red...etc.

These are dope. Probably going to grab 2 pairs this week, needed a summer sneaker. Was goign to be either these or flyknits

Back
Top Bottom