ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

my attempt at ultramarines

Since the Atomic Pink actually looks really Orange on my Macbook Pro, I thought to make these. UNDFTD 4's inspired.

Hey guys, atomic pink does look orange, like a dark orange, maybe its my computer but it looks like mango colored to me....is anyone else seeing orange?  I know theres a Nike Free 5.0 that has atomic pink and its a dark orange. 

I love the simplicity of this shoe. its a great summer shoe. i prefer the canvas. i"m gona id two pair

I was wondering the same. Looks orange on my Mac as well. No way I'd pull the trigger on that color without seeing it live first.

Some very dope customs in here, but I have an important question.

When customizing the sneakers, which option determines the color of the little swoosh on the tongue tab?  Is it the swoosh color option?  Every time I change the swoosh colors, the little swoosh on the tongue tab remains in that default neutral grey color.

Please help!
It doesn't seem like you can change that swoosh color. I made every color black and the swoosh is still neutral gray. Strange indeed.

Also, to people wanting to do this on their phone, understand this ID isn't officially released yet. Its due out some time tomorrow. Then it will probably be a couple weeks before its on the mobile interface. Wait until tomorrow to say if you have any complaints. 

Everyone can agree that it looks orange. The squadron blue looks absurdly dark as well. Thankfully that arctic green is doing these outsoles justice though.

Tried to get that icey bottom feel with this ID, I feel like these could give Cybers a run for its money and would be fire in the summer

My first cop from ID when the funds are right. Excited for suede
wink.gif

"Yeezy" with twist. More use of red and added some black. Could say it was AM90 "infrared" inspired lol
smokin.gif

World Baseball Classic Dominican Republic Colorway

AM95 "Volt" Inspired

Back
Top Bottom