ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do the Roshe run TTS? I'd like to make a simple CW.

Yea, I don't have access to a swoosh account unfortunately.

At the end of the day, its only money.

It would've been nice to save, but I'm not stressing over it.
You're right but in this economy I'd like to use connections as much as I can.
3 with a swoosh account :tongue:
Buy 2 Get 1 Free essentially. Or 3 at retail price. However you look at it haha.

EDIT:Finishline can shut down for all I care after this. Really? 4 days after I order, get a confirmation, get an adjusted credit, and then this?

Last edited:
You're right but in this economy I'd like to use connections as much as I can.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free essentially. Or 3 at retail price. However you look at it haha.

EDIT:Finishline can shut down for all I care after this. Really? 4 days after I order, get a confirmation, get an adjusted credit, and then this?

What size did they cancel of yours and what shoe? Pm me.

Yea gold would have been DOPE, been trying to make an "iron man" ID for about a year now but can't find the right silhouette for it. Other than that I'm pleased with the options.

This thread was very anti yeezy when the hype for the FB mints started, but once the IDs came in, all people want to do is make yeezy colorways LOL

This thread was very anti yeezy when the hype for the FB mints started, but once the IDs came in, all people want to do is make yeezy colorways LOL
People keep saying this but most of the "anti" hate was due to the colorway not being Yeezy inspired at all. Not to mention the ensuing hype and reselling due to that.

Now that my Squads were cancelled due to a BS "out of stock" excuse that obviously isn't true, I feel like canceling my Sport Reds from UO. Might as well just make my Yeezy IDs and call it a day.

Yeah it definitely does but I think it will be more pink when the shoes arrive. I'm sure a lot of people will complain about it.

That's why I'm not jumping on it right now... Waiting for everyone who ordered to post actual pics before I start messing with the colors i'm not sure about.

I've never had to wait 3 days+ for ndc to email my delivery confirmation they must have been busy. Anyone get theirs yet?

Def looking orange... didn't stop me though, created a pair with the sole and swoosh in atomic pink with the grey uppers!

Back
Top Bottom