ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Reallly??? lol

damn, each time i log on and look at the squad..it grows on me...thinking if i should hit the trigger.

My 30% off ID has been working fine since the 5th started. My mangers posted that the dates are April 5th - 19th.

EDIT: IF YOU FELLOW SWOOSH MEMBERS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET THE 30% OFF, CHECK YOUR EMAILS OR PM ME!

Last edited:
So anxious to use that 30% off code. I want to make a 3rd colorway however to fully utilize it but I can't think of any other major make up I'd want on the Roshe Run.

Pretty disgusted knowing that I could've saved about $250 if I had a swoosh account.

Oh well, :lol:.

Really stuck on which lining would look better on the plats. I chose gym red because people are saying the colors are gonna come out a little lighter then they appear on the website, hope i made the right choice

I was all excited in the beginning when the IDs launched but now that my excitement has simmered down, I realized that the ID options are mediocre at best. Granted I did order one pair but I'm kind of regretting it since I can't see the actual colors in person. I could purchase the 5 pairs that I ID'd and just return what I don't want, but the ethical part of my brain would kick in at that point hence why I didn't pull the trigger on a handful of pairs.

I'm willing to wager that a large percentage of IDs will get returned because of the different color perception on a monitor vs. the real deal in person

Anywho, I guess there are only a few of us left in here that are still looking forward to the regular scheduled releases. LOL.

Last edited:
I was all excited in the beginning when the IDs launched but now that my excitement has simmered down, I realized that the ID options are mediocre at best. Granted I did order one pair but I'm kind of regretting it since I can't see the actual colors in person. I could purchase the 5 pairs that I ID'd and just return what I don't want, but the ethical part of my brain would kick in at that point hence why I didn't pull the trigger on a handful of pairs. I'm willing to wager that a large percentage of

IDs will get returned because of the different color perception on a monitor vs. the real deal in person

Anywho, I guess there are only a few of us left in here that are still looking forward to the regular scheduled releases. LOL.
I feel the same way. Still looking forward to the V2s, flywires, and canvas Roshes!

Could i trouble someone for the sku on obsidian florals, tryna locate a 10.5

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom