ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can only go up from here, i think this will be one of if not THE most customized shoe off ID....nike will milk it as much as they can, so the more colors with time

.....hopefully
Im gonna guess that with every season comes different colors. May not be additional colors but maybe a whole new color swatch. Only time will tell...

Those who are still looking for Tarps, there is a seller (steptorun) on ebay that has several sizes for $67.99 shipped

Unds'd today... i dont feel any snug at all, but the ogs are a bit more comfy imo..

So is the 30% off nike id is only if you have a swoosh account correct?

Last edited:
Somebody please help me with a pair of Black Sails in an 8. My current pair is
completely destroyed! PM me!

Tomorrow I should be ordering my iDs. The Cheetah Kobe Yeezy 2 make up is actually looking better after I put it on Instagram. Might pick it up just for the wild factor of the make up. Purple with Volt and Arctic Green? YES.

Tomorrow I should be ordering my iDs. The Cheetah Kobe Yeezy 2 make up is actually looking better after I put it on Instagram. Might pick it up just for the wild factor of the make up. Purple with Volt and Arctic Green? YES.
You were going with 3 right? Which ones? 

Regardless of hypebeasting, the Yeezy 2 colorways are simple, clean, and easy to make on iD. My 3rd make up is limited due to ordering a pair of Blue roshes and Red as well. I'm not too keen on the purple on iD though.

Regardless of hypebeasting, the Yeezy 2 colorways are simple, clean, and easy to make on iD. My 3rd make up is limited due to ordering a pair of Blue roshes and Red as well. I'm not too keen on the purple on iD though.
I can't blame you. The arctic green aka mint soles look the best out of all the options. Black looks awful and the violet frost looks like a joke to be honest. Platinum yeezys look the best with the options available and color blocking, unless you do something very simple like an all black upper with some hyper blue. I like that too but I don't think its worth $110

Just looked at all the Roshe Run iD colors, not bad at all. Kinda disappointed they didn't have any more sole color selections. Anyone know how close Legion Green is to Iguana?

I can't blame you. The arctic green aka mint soles look the best out of all the options. Black looks awful and the violet frost looks like a joke to be honest. Platinum yeezys look the best with the options available and color blocking, unless you do something very simple like an all black upper with some hyper blue. I like that too but I don't think its worth $110
3rd pair will now be those mega mans haha. I was gonna play safe with 2 but might as well use the discount while it lasts! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Just looked at all the Roshe Run iD colors, not bad at all. Kinda disappointed they didn't have any more sole color selections. Anyone know how close Legion Green is to Iguana?

don't mention, post pics of, or even think of iDs in this thread. they'll blacklist you. and you'll lose 10 cool points.

I really wouldn't worry too much about it.  The won't look anything alike in person.  Calypsos will still continue to their stature as well as their value.  Calypsos have been a coveted colorway everyone still wants so it's not a biggie.
The only reason y'all are worried about this is because y'all are re-sellers! There is no reason to be upset with the limited color selection NID has put out.  If you tell me you're not a re-seller then you should be happy about this.  If these colors truly are close to the calypso then it will help drive down re-seller prices.  I'll be posting my NID once they come in and let you know.  I made them identical to what the colorway for the calypso looks like.  OG or not you get the colorway you wanted... so what if the shades are a little different.  You didn't even know you liked that combo of colors until NIKE told you! Stop it already. 

In case anyone was curious nike just shipped my Mids from Saturday. Be on the look out if you ordered 

Back
Top Bottom