ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It was already common knowledge that the three OG colorways, Iguana, Sport Red, and Black/Sail, were going to be restocked and re-released this summer as another general release. So i'm pretty sure that date confirms it. And why wouldn't they be able to share that info?
In the past when I have called about future releases I've always been told they can't confirm that far out (more than a month or two). 

In the past when I have called about future releases I've always been told they can't confirm that far out (more than a month or two). 
I guess it depends on the representative you speak with. They probably have discretion. Plus in this thread the restock of OG colorways has been discussed before. 

Yeah seemed kinda weird, not even Nike had any info that far. I don't see a reason for him to lie to me though 
laugh.gif
Nike definitely has release/colorway info. They just don't release that information to the public. The colorways for the upcoming seasons are already carefully planned and most are already produced.

Yeah seemed kinda weird, not even Nike had any info that far. I don't see a reason for him to lie to me though 
laugh.gif
Sounds good to me... I'm not calling anyone a liar, just thought it to be a little odd.  I hope they do release all the OG's again and again and again.

I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's (I'm 6'4 240 lbs), but has anyone found a good compromise?
I usually wear them with my APC Standard Petit, there's a few images of people wearing them with Roshes online if you wanna check em out. They're a slim straight fit which will break in and loosen up like any raw denim. Not sure if you're looking for something even skinnier but I also wear them with a pair of Nudie Thin Finn's. I got the org. dry ecru emb. They're skinny but have a bit of a stretch to them.

Come on man... I didn't realize y'all meant YOU.  I was speaking in general about my opinion.  Never once did I say YOU are a re-seller, or YOU can't afford to buy a NID or MY STATEMENT IS LAW.  I personally buy and RE-SELL but only because people are crazy.  I don't care one way or another.  Obviously this is a forum open for discussion, and conversations.  However I am sure that you already know that life is full of people with different views.  I don't surround myself with yes men because I find it incredibly boring to have the same opinion as every person I associate with.  Perhaps you'll see that one day and you yourself will grow up.  And the next time someone voices theirs you won't fly off the handle as if I just assaulted you, rather take it in and come back with a more constructive POV.   

Only reason I posted at you is because you quoted my post earlier and then responded with your words. I took that as a direct shot me. If you didn't quote me and then go off, then your post would be more tolerable. I don't hate resellers. It is what it is. As a 32 year old husband and father, I'm already grown up. I've past on my love for sneakers to my little and he was even featured in Sole Collector mag at 2-years old.

Life is what you make it and I'm not a yes man. I dont treat my employees as yes men either. Again, I'm already grown up. Also, I take constructive criticism just fine. It's what led me to where i am today. Im a humble person. Always will be. If you didn't mean to make it seem like a direct shot at me then we're cool. You quoting me made it seem that way.

Lets make amends and move on.

Last edited:
I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's (I'm 6'4 240 lbs), but has anyone found a good compromise?
1) APC New Standard or Petit Standard

2) Naked and Famous Weird Guy or Skinny Guy

3) If you don't like raw denim then Levi 511 or 510

I've always thought of the "skinny" fit options that these companies give as more of a slim fit and the "super skinny" as a skinny fit.  If youre into raw, then APC has a straight fit option and NF has the slim guy (which is basically a straight fit).  I guess it does depend on your body type as I have a smaller build.  Might be better to go with the 505 or 508 like the other guy suggested, however IMO the slimmer you go the better your roshes will look.

Last edited:
Come on man... I didn't realize y'all meant YOU.  I was speaking in general about my opinion.  Never once did I say YOU are a re-seller, or YOU can't afford to buy a NID or MY STATEMENT IS LAW.  I personally buy and RE-SELL but only because people are crazy.  I don't care one way or another.  Obviously this is a forum open for discussion, and conversations.  However I am sure that you already know that life is full of people with different views.  I don't surround myself with yes men because I find it incredibly boring to have the same opinion as every person I associate with.  Perhaps you'll see that one day and you yourself will grow up.  And the next time someone voices theirs you won't fly off the handle as if I just assaulted you, rather take it in and come back with a more constructive POV.   

Only reason I posted at you is because you quoted my post earlier and then responded with your words. I took that as a direct shot me. If you didn't quote me and then go off, then your post would be more tolerable. I don't hate resellers. It is what it is. As a 32 year old husband and father, I'm already grown up. I've past on my love for sneakers to my little and he was even featured in Sole Collector mag at 2-years old.

Life is what you make it and I'm not a yes man. I dont treat my employees as yes men either. Again, I'm already grown up. Also, I take constructive criticism just fine. It's what led me to my personal success. I a humble person. Always will be. If you didn't mean to make it seem like a direct shot at me then we're cool.

Lets make amends and move on.
RESPECT. Sounds like we are a lot a like...

if you want something cheap, get 508s. the leg opening is the same as skinnys but I think the waist can possibly be comparable to 569s. They're still going to be tighter, but I think you will like them. if you have the money look around for raw denim from APC and the likes

Last edited:
i wear skinny jeans as i'm skinny.  my leg opening is 6.5" and doesn't go over roshes, it stacks above it.  i say wear what you like man..

1) APC New Standard or Petit Standard

2) Naked and Famous Weird Guy or Skinny Guy

3) If you don't like raw denim then Levi 511 or 510

I've always thought of the "skinny" fit options that these companies give as more of a slim fit and the "super skinny" as a skinny fit.  If youre into raw, then APC has a straight fit option and NF has the slim guy (which is basically a straight fit).  I guess it does depend on your body type as I have a smaller build.  Might be better to go with the 505 or 508 like the other guy suggested, however IMO the slimmer you go the better your roshes will look.
Hey bud did you ever find your 7.5?

511s all day

My friend used to be in the same dilemma as you. He didn't like the too skinny look and didn't like the loose leg fit of the straight leg denim. I told him to wear his Roshes to various stores and try on some in slim jeans category. It's a great compromise for him since its in between skinny and straight. He tried on different jeans with his Roshes and finally found the fit he has been looking for. Not too tight and pant leg falls on top of the shoe either cuffed or uncuffed.

Just try on different jeans at different stores with your Roshes. You'll eventually hit the jackpot. Good luck!

Last edited:
Here u go hypebeasts, the new "Yeezy". They even named em FB and took the time to put a pink swoosh on the insole for u.

Now drop the mint FB's and scurry away so I can finally get a pair for retail or close to it.

Here u go hypebeasts, the new "Yeezy". They even named em FB and took the time to put a pink swoosh on the insole for u.

Now drop the mint FB's and scurry away so I can finally get a pair for retail or close to it.
I saw this earlier today too. Futbol inspired as well. I hope all the beasts finally realize they were wrong. 
roll.gif

You think they can see that far into the year... I dunno.  And if they do/can see that far in, I doubt they would be able to share that info.  That would be awesoem though.
laugh.gif
Nike definitely has release/colorway info. They just don't release that information to the public. The colorways for the upcoming seasons are already carefully planned and most are already produced.
Nike sends out documents to retail stores with information for releases from the beginning to an end of year. 

Here's a shot of last years documents which I had months in advance.

If anyone is looking for the Obsidian Florals, I just bought a pair yesterday from the San Leandro Nike Store for $39.99.

Yeah, just finally got ahold of someone a minute ago. No 9.5/10/10.5s.

I was about to throw my phone at the wall....

had to pay retail for mine over the phone wit nike smh......oh well least i got my sz10.5

If u dnt mind payin retail hit em up wit the sku#

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom