ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just stopped by Finish Line to return some shoes and saw these by the counter. The girl working said they just came in. For my SoCal Broshes, head down to Cerritos Mall or call up your local Finish Line to see if they got their shipment in. 

thx for the heads up, wifey needs these...

Just checked my NDC order for my NYC and PRS mids.

Still says "In Progress-Preparing to ship". I chose the free ground shipping. Is there cause for concern? Or will they ship them by tonight or tomorrow?
ohwell.gif

For those that already got shipping confirmations, did you guys get the faster shipping or when did you get your orders in?
I got my order in at 5:22 am PST for size 10.5.
Im sure we all got our orders at around the same time :tongue:, mine is currently shipped but i paid for ground shipping (since my order was less than 100$)

When i got my order conformation, it told me what my expected delivery date will be (hope this helps!)

Last edited:
Just checked my NDC order for my NYC and PRS mids.

Still says "In Progress-Preparing to ship". I chose the free ground shipping. Is there cause for concern? Or will they ship them by tonight or tomorrow? :\

For those that already got shipping confirmations, did you guys get the faster shipping or when did you get your orders in?
I got my order in at 5:22 am PST for size 10.5.

I ordered my Tokyo 12's at 5:01 am PST and I got my shipping confirmation at 1:33 PM today. I paid for basic ground shipping.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm gonna cancel my suede order, my feet are a bit wide. I'm a size 13 but I don't want to take chances.
I didn't find suede ones to fit any differently width wise. I have fairly wide feet as well, and have mesh and roshe run wovens which have a suede overlay. They seem to fit the same

Last edited:
I guess Nike is taking their sweet time on getting the free shipping orders taken care of. :smh:

Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled. I'm really looking forward to the NYC and PRS since I think they are the two best out of the four in the city pack.

Spoke too soon! Came home to my Paris Mids from Crooked Tongues today, and they just shipped on March 29th! Too hot out here in Cali, going to have to rock them with shorts but they look fine with shorts IMO. Nice to see the blue lining really pop.

If anyone in the NYC area is looking for mints and wants to know a lowkey spot releasing them this week PM ME!
High rep only or if you have helped me out before. No leeches

Spoke too soon! Came home to my Paris Mids from Crooked Tongues today, and they just shipped on March 29th! Too hot out here in Cali, going to have to rock them with shorts but they look fine with shorts IMO. Nice to see the blue lining really pop.

Sneakersaver delivery option?

Finally got my Tokyos (sort of)! I placed my phone order through West NYC for my size 13s today but I guess I was so excited that I forgot to ask for email confirmation. I've read feedback and the positive track record for phone orders so hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Thanks again kevinzhang for posting the spots that had them!

If anyone is in NYC, I was at the Staten Island Mall last week and I was able to get a pair of OG Black Roshe runs for a friend. I'm not sure if they still have them.

sneakersnstuff.com still has a bunch of the city pack roshe runs left

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in the options. Love the Roshe's done w/ fly wire. But again it's overseas. Crooked tounge may stock it's an easier get. I don't understand Nike's theory what style shoes, colorways get released where? What's the proceeds.

Is there a legit UK site that has blue flywires or canvas pack in 10.5 thats not TOO od over retail? Havin no luck, thx in advance

Surprisingly I'm looking forward to the fly wires. Initially a while back i wouldn't even have considered buying them but the more i see detailed photos, the more I end up wanting them.

Last edited:
Is there a legit UK site that has blue flywires or canvas pack in 10.5 thats not TOO od over retail? Havin no luck, thx in advance
I could have sworn I saw canvas ones on Footpatrol a few days back. Titolo still has some canvas, even though its not a UK site. Good luck with the search!

Back
Top Bottom