ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My NDC order came in today.. Picked up the Paris Roshe Run Mid and they are clean. I also saw the tweet for the Area 72's so those came also.

So happy I got my mints along time ago. Cause the hype is real

walk to my store and 2 guys had bags full... asked for my size... none available... was going to go .5 up until person in back said there are still boxes they havent opened... so i got my true size.... im sure it will sell out faster now that school is out

anybody in nyc went to kings plaza mall? they have the mints im in class and would appreaciate it if some one could pick me up a 8.5 or a 9 thank you pm me.

Am I the only one that's not I pressed with the ID options ? I feel like the colors are plain.

Anyways I'm in Phoenix right now so no luck for me if they release in LA, I called the stores near me and they said they haven't gotten them in yet :/

anybody in nyc went to kings plaza mall? they have the mints im in class and would appreaciate it if some one could pick me up a 8.5 or a 9 thank you pm me.
I called them, they sounded super busy and the dude told me "We aint got much left you gotta come in and check" and hung up. So I gave up on em :/

My Local FA Was One Of The Lucky Stores To Receive Today's Shipments.... Stuck Here At Work But My Partner Is Over There Now Cleaning Out What They Have Left In Store...

PURE HAPINESS To Finally Have Secured My Size In These :nthat: :nthat:

**** Was Looking Dismal There For A Minute :lol:

Am I the only one that's not I pressed with the ID options ? I feel like the colors are plain.
I agree. Colors are okay. Some of the wild colorways everyone has been posting are meh. Waiting on the Beaches, flywires, and canvas now..

Scooped these up since i couldnt get mints. Probably gonna paint the swoosh black like some of you dudes did :smokin

Back
Top Bottom