ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I posted this in the ID thread as well, but figured there were a lot of people here who might find this interesting as well...

some real live shots via sneakernews:

Me and the homie got the last 9 and 9.5 from Southland Footaction. As of right now they're cleaned out because all the employees from Shiekh copped most of the pairs.

I do not believe so. Then again the only pair of shoes I ever got there was the knicks. 
Oh well. I'm sure these will be everywhere soon. Weird how they only received one colorway of the flywires so far. Thanks for the response.

only size 8 left at FA PORTLAND for the mint FB. limit one per customer. saw a bunch of hypebeasts with their friends buying them and asking random strangers to help them buy more. :rofl:

nevermind all that. i just ordered my plats and my gucci suedes..... oh man :smokin

i dont even want the fb mints anymore (LIES) because of the amount of people who will have em now.

anyway, on another note. i got my tokyo mids in today and i should have never bought a size down. IT IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SHOE. i thought because the fb's fit alright to say the least, a size down that I would be ok but these are tight as hell. now i have a size 12 that i bought from overseas and paid over retail for that I cant even wear but i couldnt find em in a sz 13... smh

Me and the homie got the last 9 and 9.5 from Southland Footaction. As of right now they're cleaned out because all the employees from Shiekh copped most of the pairs.

Of course they did. I've said it before and I'll say it again, F Shiekh. I refuse to buy anything from them.

Sport Reds just came in from UO an hour ago and the Squads should be arriving in a few days. Missed out on ordering my iDs with the guy however and now he won't respond to me. Ugh.

I am ashamed to say I work in the footwear industry today. Made a call to footaction and asked an employee if they had the "Mint Roshe FB" and he said no, I mention the twitter account listing them as a store and he says:

"OH, YOU MEAN THE YEEZY 2 LOW TOPS"

..........I hung up, thoroughly impressed by the ignorance.

lol I asked for the same thing. He was like "ummm i don't think we got those" so I said people are also calling them yeezys he instantly said "yea yea we got them". /facepalm

People cleaning out stores for these? I'm seeing popular sizes go for $125 on eBay. With added inventory, these will be easy to get for $100. Add in the fact that ID's are available, you won't make much reselling FB's. guys like me, who wanted them a couple of weeks ago and would have gladly paid $125 now don't even care for them, unless I can cop them for retail. All because of the ID, for me personally.

yeah you guys can ID them but it doesnt have the "snake" looking skin on them...i am truly blessed i got em today. been o n the hunt for these ever since they dropped.

I hear all this talk in here bout "og colorways" releasing later in the year... which ogs are they? theyre the iggys sports and sails right? cause if its the others, all hells gon break

Back
Top Bottom