ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i wouldn't recommend leaving them in your car if it's baking in the sun. RIP...

Props on all the mango pickups, if I could get them for under $100 shipped I'd bite, but the beauty of the Roshes is that if one color is too expensive, move on and find another color you like. It's hard to find a color I really dislike.

Current Roshetion
1) Blk/Sails
2) iguanas
3) Teals and up next is the Sport Reds since I couldn't get the Mangos and it doesn't seem like they'll be coming out.

Got my family involved as well and they love them, younger brother got 3 pairs already (Cybers, Grey/Yellow, Sirens), bought my Mom and my sister a pair and was as the GF.

Last edited:
Lol @ the mango reseller...

Nice steal on the $30 iguana, haven't seen any roshe's at my NR lately...

where in China and Japan can i find the mangos? I have 2 friends in China and 1 in Japan on vacation who would not mind picking up a few pairs home. Any leads and I can try to help you guys out since Asia carry sizes from 7-10. IM STILL on the hunt for Mangos myself in size 11. 

If any of you could chime in, I'd appreciate it

where in China and Japan can i find the mangos? I have 2 friends in China and 1 in Japan on vacation who would not mind picking up a few pairs home. Any leads and I can try to help you guys out since Asia carry sizes from 7-10. IM STILL on the hunt for Mangos myself in size 11. 

If any of you could chime in, I'd appreciate it
Try the Nike stores in Japan, retail is 7140 if Im correct

i know this has been answered somewhere in here but I gave up searching...what is the best way to get rid of the NR sticker residue on the insoles?

Iggy's spent the day by the pool

Shout out to Bfresco - went to a ycmc store in dc/baltimore area and found me a tropical twist in size 10 Friday for $39.97 + tax and shipping. 

Last edited:

Iggy's spent the day by the pool

Shout out to Bfresco - went to a ycmc store in dc/baltimore area and found me a tropical twist in size 10 Friday for $39.97 + tax and shipping. 

they searched it out for you? hm... i might have to go hit them up

Good Morning Broshes

Since ive started wearing Roshes its been hard to find a reason to take them off, i stand alot when i work and these are perfect comfort wise. I was thinking that they should make a Blacked out Roshe with a Black Sole or atleast Grey Mesh and then Black Sole think that would be pretty dope.

-Jeremy

Last edited:
Wow people are actually bidding that high from someone with ****** feedback. Great, teals won't be able to be had for under $200 now. If I would have known, I would've jumped on 2 pairs for 130 each a few months back

Wow people are actually bidding that high from someone with ****** feedback. Great, teals won't be able to be had for under $200 now. If I would have known, I would've jumped on 2 pairs for 130 each a few months back
The bid is at $200 with 6 days left... Ridiculous. I can't wait to see what it's at when the auction closes.

Good Morning Broshes
Since ive started wearing Roshes its been hard to find a reason to take them off, i stand alot when i work and these are perfect comfort wise. I was thinking that they should make a Blacked out Roshe with a Black Sole or atleast Grey Mesh and then Black Sole think that would be pretty dope.
-Jeremy

Agreed. A black or grey with a black sole would ruin my whole rotation :lol:

so i called and with my horrible luck i end up getting a stupid employee, when i asked if they had the sport red nike roshes in stock, he says "no, we dont carry that brand" and hung up :smh:

They have them since I was there yesterday. Tell me your size and I'll check..that goes for anyone looking for the reds or blacks

freddy any luck in miami? might be down there this weekend, let me know looking to double on a few colorways.

Back
Top Bottom