ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@niwreig thanks for the tip bud. Just picked up the black sails at The Athelete's Foot in downtown for $70 flat with no tax!

Rock City Kicks had the Sirens in a 10.5 (2 Pairs Left I think) at about noon yesterday. They also have some sizes in the Cybers 9.5-10.5 for sure. They charge $12 for shipping. (501) 660-7888

@niwreig thanks for the tip bud. Just picked up the black sails at The Athelete's Foot in downtown for $70 flat with no tax!
nice! i knew there were some left in south florida.  any sport reds? im a 10 too =)

nice! i knew there were some left in south florida.  any sport reds? im a 10 too =)
They have sails, cybers, sirens, and sport reds. Not sure about sizes though. Give them a call so you don't waste a trip.

Last edited:
i take back all the negatives i said about these shoes. ive been wearing them since i got them from ndc from what i guess was a return and absolutely love them

Check at the VIMs in Corona or Jamaica, they both have red and sail

got the last pair of sirens at Jamaica and my friend bought the remaining sizes at Corona. The VIM on jamaica ave has alot of size 10 and 11/12s remaining in the black/sail

Jamaica ave VIM just sold out of the black siren pairs. Few sizes of the back/sail (10, 11, 12) and they just put up the sport reds

anyone know where I can get the Platinum Anthracite Roshes sz 8.5??

You won't. Try another colorway.

do you guys think the spirtes will go on sale? if not anyone know where to find them?

I doubt Sprites will be on sale soon. Most Nike and Nike Running stores should have them in stock. Tweet @NikeStore and have them find them for you.

Back
Top Bottom