ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw this on Bay Area Sneakerheads on Facebook.  I talked up Roshe iD and the stories some of you told about FootAction this morning.

Guy got all heated and told "all of yall N-words to step out" ... so I said, okay, I'll leave.  And if anybody has any questions, relay them over the @TeamRoshe on Facebook and Twitter. LOL

What time did you get them at Baldwin Hills? Classic case of never call asking about shoes and whether they have them or not. I called 3 hours ago and they said they didnt get their shipment yet, and probably wont have it until 5p local time. Now they are sold out.

Oh well. Didnt really want to go to that ghetto mall. Been a while since I've not been disappointed with striking out.
I called around 10:15AM and he told me that he will be getting them in at 3PM as that is when he is expecting delivery.

I swung by around 11:30AM-12PM because I had to go by that area anyway. He already had them in and were selling to customers.

Not gonna lie, I was just lucky... right time and the right place.

Proper Long Beach released the fly wires. The black upper with the multi color wires and red laces. They take phone orders.
Proper
+1 (562) 628-9100
Long Beach, CA

Anyone live on long island and check roosevelt field? I called there and they said "no" and hung up. Like wtf? And my friend went earlier and said they didnt have them, just wondering if anyone got any different results

My local spot just released the flywire QS and they take phone orders!

Got Sole?
317-466-1173

Damn, all I see on my local FB sneakergroup (BASH) are Black/Mints. Dudes really cleaned out spots and quick! I was at the gym so I had no hope anyways.

Heres an on feet picture of the DYN roshe run. 

How do they fit? Similar to FB's?

Last edited:
Mints are all over fb in Soles&**** (South FL) also.  someone said FA just got em and people are already selling for 100, 125, etc. some have pics with them still in the store lol

What kind of material is it? How do they fit in comparison to the og roshes? Thanks in advanced
It looks like the FB material.
I own both. They're of different material but the fit is similar. The feel and look of the FWs is more premium than the FBs. Seems more durable and can take a beating. The FW has a sheen to it while the FB is a duller mesh. 

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the cuff, pants are just too wide... Cuff with fitted jeans =
smokin.gif

Wasn't dude above outed as a CL reseller a couple of weeks ago?
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Question, just really a question for everyone in general.  How come the dude who has like 6 pairs of mangos and sells them for double retail accepted, but the people who resell other shoes frowned upon? Just asking a question been in my mind for a while.  Not hating on anyone, but it's your shoes do what you want with them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom