ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still can't believe what Roshes have come to :lol:

I remember when Ray was giving info to the 20 peeps who cared and we were all coppin calypsos off NDC :pimp:

Team Roshe OGs know wudup :lol:

In the end though, isn't this a good thing? If Roshe's would of flopped we would of got all these great CWs, ID, other versions etc.

Sure the hype and other stuff that messes with people that actually want them but I'm not even mad it went down this way because in the end it's more ROSHE for everyone. :nthat:

If anyone is willing to let an 11.0 in the Mint FB's go for close to retail, please send me a PM. Appreciate it.

MAAAAAAN! Heads up my fellow houstoners! Just left First Colony Mall with a sz 9. Not sure what they have left but I know sz 11 was out. The thirst isn't high, only a couple other people there. Including a guy that was salty because he couldn't score sz 11 lol

First in store pick up in like 10 years. So glad I didn't have to deal with BS
Whaat

I'm about to head over there right now before work!

I'm officially done wit trying to get the mint FB's. i reached the FA on 34th in NYC around 2p only to find 2 groups of savages selling full size runs right outside the store. clearly it wasn't 1 per person. i have pics that i will post when i get a chance bc i can't on my phone.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
 waitin for those pics 

i think i know who you are talking about, was it the fat black guy next to the door, saw like at least 8 bags next to him.

Wish some of y'all would balls up against some of these "hated resellers" and take some action. Two people could've grabbed two bags of each and ran in opposite directions. One fat black guy guarding 8 bags ain't catching a damn thang! LOL!

Sorry bro. Prices won't go down.  Most stores got a FSR and that was it.  Heck, they couldn't even unbox them!  My store had em in a large box behind the counter because they were selling so fast.

Besides, ID's are $110 and 4 weeks of waiting and they're a different style personally like the FB style more than the OG's. I hope Nike releases more solid colorways and not the 2 tone crap.[/p.

I think you're in the minority though. Still, before today, you could get these for $125-$140 with one click. Of course they will come down. Dudes are buying 10 like its the next Calypso. No way. Good luck resellers. Way too much out there right now for real capitalization.

Square One Mall FA in Saugus, MA is sold out. Apparently they sold out right when they came in. Probably wasn't a limit. Maybe MA NTers will have better luck at the FAs south of Boston.

Sorry to derail all this mint FB talk but for those who ordered their mids from St Alfreds, I got my shipping confirmation today. Check your emails.

For anyone in the Bay Area willing to take a drive, Vintage Faire had a FSR in what seems like every color they had. Mint's included.

Last edited:
I would like to give a shout-out to Broshe TeamCharisma69. Sold him some Black/Sails, while in transit USPS lost the package. I refunded him yesterday as I had believed USPS had lost the package, however they were delivered today to him. The man paid me back up and instead of running and scamming, looked out for me and paid me back.

That man is legit!!!!

:smokin

Last edited:
I think you're in the minority though. Still, before today, you could get these for $125-$140 with one click. Of course they will come down. Dudes are buying 10 like its the next Calypso. No way. Good luck resellers. Way too much out there right now for real capitalization.
Again, did you not see personally?  Hyped or not, the Mint's will go down as a classic colorway and they'll probably never get made again once production stops July(rumored).

It's either you get lucky at retail or forget em.  For you to say good luck to resellers, it won't be a problem sadly.  Nothing we can do about it.

I would like to give a shout-out to Broshe TeamCharisma69. Sold him some Black/Sails, while in transit USPS lost the package. I refunded him yesterday as I had believed USPS had lost the package, however they were delivered today to him. The man paid me back up and instead of running and scamming, looked out for me and paid me back.

That man is legit!!!!

:smokin
That was cool of u to refund him others would of let him take the loss. Big ups to both of u for being honest. Not to many honest people around anymore. Just people looking out for themselves.

Nothing wrong with the cuff, pants are just too wide... Cuff with fitted jeans = :smokin

Wasn't dude above outed as a CL reseller a couple of weeks ago? :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Yup, thats the very same guy. :rofl: Hahaha, but thanks for the tip on the 511's. The 514's were too wide for my taste, but they were gifted to me so how could I say no? I'll try out that tip though, thanks!

i think i know who you are talking about, was it the fat black guy next to the door, saw like at least 8 bags next to him.

Wish some of y'all would balls up against some of these "hated resellers" and take some action. Two people could've grabbed two bags of each and ran in opposite directions. One fat black guy guarding 8 bags ain't catching a damn thang! LOL!

Was able to cop for myself and a friend
FA Baldwin Hills is sold out.

What time did you get them at Baldwin Hills? Classic case of never call asking about shoes and whether they have them or not. I called 3 hours ago and they said they didnt get their shipment yet, and probably wont have it until 5p local time. Now they are sold out.

Oh well. Didnt really want to go to that ghetto mall. Been a while since I've not been disappointed with striking out.

damn thirst for the mints is still goin on lol. glad i got my pair when they first dropped. got my 2 ids on the way... happy camper over here,....

and the my Tokyo mids just landed.....:D...

im done with the roshes for a minute. maybe the mangos and the blue fly wires.....

Back
Top Bottom