ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tried doing what people do with their nice camera set ups... Let's just say it failed. Haha. Bought these on a whim today at FA, might just sell them to a friend or cousin if I need more money for Prom... lol. Surprisingly a lot of them were gone already. I don't see much houstonians wearing roshe runs right now.

I've been wearing Roshes for a year here in Houston. I can count on 2 hands how many people I've seen wearing a pair here. Although whenever I wear my Calypsos or Sirens, I still get questions and a ton of compliments on them and I simply tell them about Roshes in general.

Roshes just sat onn shelves last year so a lot of stock got allocated to either Nordstrom rack or other retails locations in different cities. Sirens and cybers just sat At Sheikhs and i also saw a few pairs of iguanas, sails, and sport reds on clearance racks at "the rack". I've helped a few people get their pairs and shipped it to them.

Lately, any stock that arrives to retailers is automatically swooped up by resellers the second the shipment arrives. Luckily I know people at some locations to still get a pair but i would never take advantage of my connection just to buy a FSR and resell. You won't see a ton of Roshes here, at least not right now. Resellers have retail shipments on lock. Just scroll through eBay to see how many Houston resellers are on there selling Roshes.

Last edited:
I've been wearing Roshes for a year here in Houston. I can count on 2 hands how many people I've seen wearing a pair here. Although whenever I wear my Calypsos or Sirens, I still get questions and complements on them and I simply tell them about Roshes in general.

Roshes just sat onn shelves last year so a lot of stock got allocated to either Nordstrom rack or other retails locations in different cities. Sirens and cybers just sat At Sheikhs and i also saw a few pairs of iguanas, sails, and sport reds on clearance racks at "the rack". I've helped a few people get their pairs and shipped it to them.

Lately, any stock that arrives to retailers is automatically swooped up by resellers the second the shipment arrives. Luckily I know people at some locations to still get a pair but i would never take advantage of my connection just to buy a FSR and resell. You won't see a ton of Roshes here, at least not right now. Resellers have retail shipments on lock. Just scroll through eBay to see how many Houston resellers are on there selling Roshes.

The other Houston TR member here. We should keep each other in the loop about the Roshes :D but then again, I'm not into the hype of the mints or any of the non OG mesh Roshes.

The other Houston TR member here. We should keep each other in the loop about the Roshes :D but then again, I'm not into the hype of the mints or any of the non OG mesh Roshes.

What's up bro! Where have been hiding at? LOL. I just realized that we are the only 2 Team Roshe members in Houston. I thought there were 4. LOL.

Last edited:
I've been wearing Roshes for a year here in Houston. I can count on 2 hands how many people I've seen wearing a pair here. Although whenever I wear my Calypsos or Sirens, I still get questions and a ton of compliments on them and I simply tell them about Roshes in general.

Yeah, that's what alot of employees have been saying. I really want the Calypso's and Siren's, but I don't think i'd be willing to pay the price for them. I also don't want to make a look alike on ID, it's just not the same when they make them on ID. I've seen roshe run's from the beginning, but never bothered even buying them. But once i decided to just try them on last month, I was hooked. I stopped by the nordstorm rack in the Galleria, and couldn't find any decent shoes at all. Lol. Theres also one in town center, but I'm never in that area to stop by, but by now i assume all the roshe runs are taken. ._. Oh well, i guess that's what I get for getting in the game late. Lately i've been just locating stock and sending info out to my friends and family incase they want them. I've been browsing ebay and was about to buy some sz. 9 cybers for 100, but I didn't have the funds yet, and instead bought some Mint FB's. I didn't know houston was that hyped on Roshe runs, not yet alteast...

What's up bro! Where have been hiding at? LOL. I just realized that we are the only 2 Team Roshe members in Houston. I thought there were 4. LOL.
Don't worry, once i get a good collection going, i'll apply and hopefully get on, then there will be 3 (or 5) houstonians on team roshe!

Where the hell are these mango V2's! I need something to make me feel better about having 0% chance at these PL gold 1's releasing Saturday.

So basically you knew exactly what she was talking about and acted like a tool just because she said yeezys instead of mints? That's hilarious.  Btw if she's not that into roshes and everyone else is calling them yeezys in the store, then that's probably the term she'll use.  Jokes on her for trying to be helpful
cosign. 

only sneaker elitists give two craps about this. WHy do people care when an employee or even a hypebeasts calls something incorrectly? Makes you feel better knowing the correct terminology? Great, you know the proper terminology when it comes to sneakers!! Very useful in life. Same thing with Jordans and people using nicknames. Who cares. You know what they are called, thats all that matters.

Way to feel above the person using the wrong terminology when it comes to shoes. Two thumbs up.
Although I do agree that there is no need to belittle an employee for not knowing the correct name of a shoe, I dissent concerning your idea that it is insignificant to to know the names of shoes.

Recall that you are signed up on a sneaker forum, a place where the majority of users are intrigued by SHOES and enjoy collecting//wearing a variety of shoes as a hobby.

To claim it is not useful to know the name of a shoes, is an opinion that is not going to get you very far here.  That is not to say your opinion is wrong, but it doesn't make it right either.  The main reason I dont agree with your opinion is because people are attracted to diffrent things with variations in taste.

Try telling an Audi enthusiast he drives an A4 when he clearly owns a S4, he'll most likely be upset by it, why? Well, because Audi's are an automobile he for whatever reason is interested  in. So, for him. it does matter what the proper name of the car is, same with people who collect watches, stamps, hell even those Beanie Babies.

Therefore people who invest time, money and intellect into a certain hobby, tend to be quick to feel offended when you insult something they care about, whether that be by calling a Timex a Rolex or a Roshe FB a Yezzy, to some it hits a soft spot. Especially when a hobby you enjoy is being tarnished by people who are joining a hobby only to flip a quick buck and have no actual interest in it.

Just been lurking really, but there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't worn a pair of Roshes in a while.

Glad it hasn't been hard getting Roshes in Houston really, unless you count the mints, but meh, I'm not interested in them.

I finally got a chance to trying on my Mid City packs. Man I'm in love! Soooooo nice!
I had the chance to get some.... but I never pulled the trigger. I couldn't convince myself to buy them. They look nice and all, don't get me wrong, but I just can't imagine myself wearing mids like that, i don't even know what to wear it with. Mid's and high tops don't go well for me....

The problem with that for many of us is work. I'm in meetings or doing one on one meetings with my employees for most of my day, that prohibits me from hawking online feeds to snag a pair of kicks. The resellers coming through buying a FSR to flip on CL or eBay screw those of us that are hard working and have ish to do. I understand why resellers do it, but it hurts. The ultimate solution would be for nike to release more, but that could decrease hype which would lead to pairs sitting on shelves. There's not an easy answer to this problem which is why people complain.

Bingo....

People keep saying don't knock the resellers. But they are indeed a problem. I understand Team Roshe & others drop knowledge on release dates & times so everybody will have a chance to cop. But the only people copping are resellers who stake out for info. People with 9 to 5s can't stay glued to their computer screens & cellphones all day. Resellers will always have a jump on everybody else. I'm just fortunate I work the overnight shift so I can still get mines but the working man is SOL.

At this point I'm all for bringing an end to this twitter, FB group, IG let's drop release info crap. Let everyman fend for themselves like **** use to be. That way a simple shopper can just stroll into a store & cop a pair of shoes on a Tuesday.

Just been lurking really, but there hasn't been a day that has gone by that I haven't worn a pair of Roshes in a while.

Glad it hasn't been hard getting Roshes in Houston really, unless you count the mints, but meh, I'm not interested in them.
It really isn't. They had FSR of the current roshes out right now at stores like foot action or finish line, and sheikh.. not so much. With prom coming up, my moneys tight and i can't really spend much on stuff that won't be for prom... but after prom, that's when i'll start buying some more roshes. :smile:

I had the chance to get some.... but I never pulled the trigger. I couldn't convince myself to buy them. They look nice and all, don't get me wrong, but I just can't imagine myself wearing mids like that, i don't even know what to wear it with. Mid's and high tops don't go well for me....

Mids can be a little cumbersome to pull off but with the right pants, it looks great! It'll even work with shorts if paired correctly. I cuff my pants so the mids look great with that look.

Got out of class at 5 and then work from 6 to 12 didn't have one chance to get the mints for a friend and me and I guess nyc got cleaned out :smh: oh well life goes on, on to those flywires and v2's :smokin

Last edited:

Quit lurking you f.a.g.! J/K. I lurk without posting often as well. Mainly because of the way this thread has gone poo poo the last few months. With the IDs now up, the thread has gone back to semi-normal speed. Last year this thread was so awesome. What a difference a year makes eh?

Last edited:
MOA was a rap, all 25 pairs we're purchased by 2 buyers.

That's totally wrong. I still remember when HOH opened up a dude cleared out the 2011 Jordan pack black/blue and I was sitting there thinking, " Really?"

Not a fan of the flywire

Summer colors looks dope may hold off on Iding a pair to see what Nike throws at us.

Last edited:
People are still complaining about "nicknames"?? My goodness....really?
I wonder when it stops becoming a nickname and actually becomes it's name.  I see far more businesses and sneakerheads using the term yeezys and only a handful of people calling them mints.  Not really a nickname at this point, it's kind of escalated

Back
Top Bottom