ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These people who coped so many pairs of the mints must not go to school and have no job being able to get scoop them up so fast, too me that's disgusting and sad being a part time college/retail associate trying to succeed in life.one day sneakers ain't going to help you put food on the table, help you provide for your fam or help you stay healthy or live. Just sharing my thought because its ridiculous to get a pair a shoes. :smh:

Although I do agree that there is no need to belittle an employee for not knowing the correct name of a shoe, I dissent concerning your idea that it is insignificant to to know the names of shoes.
  Recall that you are signed up on a sneaker forum, a place where the majority of users are intrigued by SHOES and enjoy collecting//wearing a variety of shoes as a hobby.

To claim it is not useful to know the name of a shoes, is an opinion that is not going to get you very far here.  That is not to say your opinion is wrong, but it doesn't make it right either.  The main reason I dont agree with your opinion is because people are attracted to diffrent things with variations in taste.
Try telling an Audi enthusiast he drives an A4 when he clearly owns a S4, he'll most likely be upset by it, why? Well, because Audi's are an automobile he for whatever reason is interested  in. So, for him. it does matter what the proper name of the car is, same with people who collect watches, stamps, hell even those Beanie Babies.

Therefore people who invest time, money and intellect into a certain hobby, tend to be quick to feel offended when you insult something they care about, whether that be by calling a Timex a Rolex or a Roshe FB a Yezzy, to some it hits a soft spot. Especially when a hobby you enjoy is being tarnished by people who are joining a hobby only to flip a quick buck and have no actual interest in it.

We'll just have to disagree. Its not that serious. Had the girl said I had no idea what a roshe run is (which was happening back when I was copping these over a year ago), that can be annoying. But girl clearly paused for a couple of seconds and said, oh, the yeezy's. I dont see the problem there. Its a $70 pair of shoes we're getting offended over? My goodness. Just because a certain group knows everything about a particular item (such as your example of an S4 and A4) doesnt mean everyone should be as versed as you. Maybe not all people care about cars like you do? Cars are a great example.

There's a difference when someone calls Black/Red XI's the "red space jams" or "bred XI's." Saying red space jams deserves a laugh. But you got dudes (sneaker elitists) who get their jimmy's rustled when you say bred. I just dont see the problem with someone calling these yeezy's. You and I know what they are, so all is good with me.

too many "pretend" sneaker heads out there.

We'll just have to disagree. Its not that serious. Had the girl said I had no idea what a roshe run is (which was happening back when I was copping these over a year ago), that can be annoying. But girl clearly paused for a couple of seconds and said, oh, the yeezy's. I dont see the problem there. Its a $70 pair of shoes we're getting offended over? My goodness. Just because a certain group knows everything about a particular item (such as your example of an S4 and A4) doesnt mean everyone should be as versed as you. Maybe not all people care about cars like you do? Cars are a great example.

There's a difference when someone calls Black/Red XI's the "red space jams" or "bred XI's." Saying red space jams deserves a laugh. But you got dudes (sneaker elitists) who get their jimmy's rustled when you say bred. I just dont see the problem with someone calling these yeezy's. You and I know what they are, so all is good with me.

too many "pretend" sneaker heads out there.
I am not sure you thoroughly read my post, but I think you missed my main point.

This is the EEnternet so, there is no point in circular arguing. But lets just leave it with your comment: "you and I know what they are"

bay area folks. stoneridge mall champs got their spring colorways in today. squadrons, tarps, gammas AND total crimsons. 

I wonder when it stops becoming a nickname and actually becomes it's name.  I see far more businesses and sneakerheads using the term yeezys and only a handful of people calling them mints.  Not really a nickname at this point, it's kind of escalated

photoapr10011149.jpg

How dare that girl called them Yeezy! :lol:

My last try Anybody could help me get a pair of mints size 8.5 ? Pm me would be greatly appreaciated, and very thankful I also have pay pal. Thanks

All this continued "Yeezy" talk is pissing me off because I missed out on the MINTS...again. I wish a 10.5 would just appear at my door haha.

Where did you pick these up from?

id4shoes on ebay...or actually hit them up on their facebook page for discounted pricing ($76) Legit, crazy fast shipping ($20) ordered over the weekend and got them Tuesday in SF bay.

I'm officially done wit trying to get the mint FB's. i reached the FA on 34th in NYC around 2p only to find 2 groups of savages selling full size runs right outside the store. clearly it wasn't 1 per person. i have pics that i will post when i get a chance bc i can't on my phone.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
lol
i think i know who you are talking about, was it the fat black guy next to the door, saw like at least 8 bags next to him.
8 bags?...

1- go with friend

2- rush some bags

3- friend grab the others

4- split

5- ???

6- profit

Copped the QS flywires for a friend today; the orange laces really pop. I'm liking the blue flywires myself, might be my first pair of blue kicks.

And if the rumors are true about the rest of the dynamic flywires dropping on the 20th, then i cant help but feel the beaches wont drop this month. But if they do, they will be had!

Anybody could help me get a pair of mints size 9? Pm me would be greatly appreaciated, and very thankful I also have pay pal. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom