ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No BS.

wu5hl0.jpg
which store is this? Can you PM me? I called 2 on 86 and the one on 59th they only got the 3 OG CW's and no squads

Finally received my Grey Canvases from Wellgosh over in the UK.

Went half a size up because i anticipated they would run small...AND THEY DID...Go 0.5 size up if you get them (just like the FBs).

Liked em so much I took a pic in the car lol

The contrast in the materials is very dope IMO

Some on foot action

The lace details are nice...and I feel like the laces are thicker than the regular laces from the OG mesh roshes...very nice.

A little comparison between the grey canvas material and the OG mesh on the mangos...colors actually pretty close...just did it to do it.

Anyway they are SERIOUSLY nice...Don't sleep.

Thanks for posting these! Insta-cop!

Mine says "pending" on PayPal even though FNL confirmed that it was cancelled. If they knew they had no stock at the time I placed my order they shouldn't have let it go through, let alone take the money out of my account. Just one big waste of time on my end. At least JJ should have my kicks here tomorrow or Friday. Wore my Sport Reds today and they were simply amazing.

Oh i see what your saying, yea my paypal still says pending as well but i didnt have ne money on there so no harm no foul. Jus give it time you'll be str8, stay up!

F Mints/wanna be Yeezy 2s!!

WANNABE YEEZY 1 Black/Flash pink Solarsoft mocs is where it's at people!!

Lol

Oh i see what your saying, yea my paypal still says pending as well but i didnt have ne money on there so no harm no foul. Jus give it time you'll be str8, stay up!
Much appreciated, you too as well.

Nike iD orders generally take upwards of a month to complete and be shipped correct? Roshe iD is estimated at 25-30 days? I'm gonna add the 4% in the payment to my guy just in case because I don't think gifting would be safe and I'll have 45 days protection.

Went half a size up because i anticipated they would run small...AND THEY DID...Go 0.5 size up if you get them (just like the FBs).

Some on foot action

The lace details are nice...and I feel like the laces are thicker than the regular laces from the OG mesh roshes...very nice.

A little comparison between the grey canvas material and the OG mesh on the mangos...colors actually pretty close...just did it to do it.

DOPE!!!

Some on foot action

Dang Pierito!!! Those are hot! Great on foot examples! These will be mine. My wallet is ready!

Last edited:
you gots to chill 
roll.gif

LOL. It was hard to resist posting that on here. It was a "WTF" moment. I was thinking that he was going for the Tokyo/Bukkake reference for his listing.

:rofl: :rofl:  +1 you have me looking like a creep in the library 
LOL! Were you on the computer when you saw it?

This had me laughing awkwardly in class LOL

I texted my friend that image and he told me he laughed in the middle of a conference call. LMAO.

Last edited:
saw the roshe FTA info yesterday and texted my boy that works there, and he told me that the Northgate WA location had just gotten theirs in. Scurried over from class and managed to scoop a few. 12 & 13 going to a few homies in Iowa and Oregon for retail who weren't able to cop.

for anyone in the nyc area, just came back from the Urban Outfitters near grand central, they have the squadrons and the sports red colorway. Saw a  good amount of size 9s if anyone is looking

Last edited:
Don't hate on the Tonals. Anything done with a black sole pops in person. 
Yeah the black sole looks dope until you see the awkward out of place wtf is that doing there patch of color inside. 
roll.gif

I'm glad I passed on the Tonals and waited till the iDs came out so I can make an all black Roshe with og mesh...

Back
Top Bottom