ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I apologize in advance if this is your eBay listing but I was browsing looking to see how much the mint activity has picked up and there was one listing that had an interesting main picture. I'm viewing from my phone so at quick glance on a small screen, this image threw me off. LOL.

See if you can spot what I see at quick glance...
roll.gif
roll.gif
 +1 you have me looking like a creep in the library 

I apologize in advance if this is your eBay listing but I was browsing looking to see how much the mint activity has picked up and there was one listing that had an interesting main picture. I'm viewing from my phone so at quick glance on a small screen, this image threw me off. LOL.

See if you can spot what I see at quick glance...

This had me laughing awkwardly in class LOL

so FA just tweeted about getting more colorways and to get them now (crimson being on of them) I go check the site and its not up there

frown.gif

so FA just tweeted about getting more colorways and to get them now (crimson being on of them) I go check the site and its not up there

frown.gif
I saw that too. I think they meant they're going to show up mainly in store. Who knows though. You should keep checking their website.

personally...mids fit TTS, maybe even a bit snug, but after wearing them for a f ew hours, they feel fine. 

Honestly bro go on NikeID and try to make a pair. The grey upper with a black swoosh and use the artic green sole its pretty close to calypso's

ID version
YUP!! I made those, received email today they are in the process of being made.  Should have them soon.  I'll post pics once they are in.

Kanye's business manager better be working out a deal with Nike over their use of Yeezy :lol:. Cut that man a check for he has brought Roshes into a new market. That Yeezy-demand pull

No squads (check out your local jimmy jazz for those) champs only got the tarps, sport red, og black, and the crimsons

Shoutouts to NTmember carranza93 for the info on champs!
nice I hope they got decent sizes for those og blacks and crimsons (10.5).. going there after work and i get out at 6pm 
indifferent.gif

The mids fit TTS.

I think What's throwing most people off is the fact that there's more room going up towards the top of the tongue and lower ankle on the mids instead of the way the original Roshes are closer to the ankle. More room progressing to the top of the mids is what's causing some confusion. Try on one original Roshe on one foot and put one mid on the other foot. You'll see how much more give you have in the mids because of ankle room.

Last edited:
No squads (check out your local jimmy jazz for those) champs only got the tarps, sport red, og black, and the crimsons

Shoutouts to NTmember carranza93 for the info on champs!
nice I hope they got decent sizes for those og blacks and crimsons (10.5).. going there after work and i get out at 6pm 
indifferent.gif

Urban Outfitters have squads and tarps. They are sitting all over. They even have them at zackys, empire apparel, and other stores no one expects.

Copped my first 2 pairs of roshes yesterday at the local FootAction: the squadron blue and Mint FBs.

Not really a fan of any of the colorways with the white outersoles.

My favorite would probably have to be the stadium green one, which I have not copped yet.

Back
Top Bottom