ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

IDGAF who says jean shorts are out of style.

you shouldnt... cant stand dudes who judge other dudes styles... rock em bruh

just give me your knicks tho :smokin

Last edited:
anyone have problems/issues with jean stains? I own a pair of raw demin and wouldn't want to ruin any of the lighter color roshes

Was about to dye the soles, but I wouldn't know how I would go about containing the dye from staining the mesh & vice versa.
Tape it up. I was going to try that, but I heard you can't wear the shoes with painted soles or it scraps off, was going to GITD my soles

anyone still looking for fb mints in any size, this website is holding a specific 1c design based auction, not to sure on the authenticity of the site, but according to their facebook page they seem legit...

check it out for yourselves and peek their concept http://www.onecentkicks.com/

anyone still looking for fb mints in any size, this website is holding a specific 1c design based auction, not to sure on the authenticity of the site, but according to their facebook page they seem legit...

If it seems to good to be true it probably is.  That picture isn't even his, I'm 97% he stole it from someone else on BASH who posted it earlier and those comments are probably his friends in on making money, proceed with extreme caution.

You'll get banned quick for posting something like that.

In the end, it's a tactic to get many people to bid and jack up the auction.  Remember you have to buy bids and pay the final auction price.

It's a complete ripoff. Stay away.

Last edited:
If it seems to good to be true it probably is.  That picture isn't even his, I'm 97% he stole it from someone else on BASH who posted it earlier and those comments are probably his friends in on making money, proceed with extreme caution.
thanks for the insight man
You'll get banned quick for posting something like that.

In the end, it's a tactic to get many people to bid and jack up the auction.  It's a complete ripoff. Stay way.
oh really? sorry i was just trying to help out or get some feedback

Last edited:
But can you do this in them jean shorts? 
roll.gif
 Gotta love It's Always Sunny! And can the damn Crimsons drop in the Midwest or Metro Detroit already please!

Has anyone that ordered the mango v2 from footasylum. Have u received any tracking info and anything?

Footasylum never does tracking when shipping to US according to their rep. I got the bred 11s from them, never got any tracking...shoes showed up in a plastic bag 3 weeks later :smh:

thanks for the insight man

oh really? sorry i was just trying to help out or get some feedback
Yeah thanks though it led me on a trip to figure out how it's a scam wasn't really sure, but did some research and realize that it's probably that you have to buy one cent bids for a higher price ie. 60 cents.  Not entirely sure if the people who commented are his friends or just idiots....haven't really been able to link them together. 

sports reds or crimsons? or both? Can't decide which to get 
frown.gif
Can never go wrong with both 
grin.gif
, but I'm in favor or the sport reds, easier to rock, look cleaner, and not too favorable of the flashiness of the crimsons. Up to you though, lot of on feet pics showing up lately so you can compare.

lost my old account during the yuku switch. Not gonna lie - was too lazy to make an account for awhile so i've been lurking for a bit. 

just wanted to help out some fellow nters who are still looking to pick up some squads for retail shipped.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-ro...r=Blue/+Fiberglass/+Turquoise&resultback=3061
Lost mine too
mad.gif

Thanks! I slept on the zappos and fnl release and they never restocked 6.5 or 7's. Got to use ebates with Nordstrom too.
JEAN SHORTS?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom