ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

One thing y'all should know Is the pain and depression that guy must be going through after he ripped his pull tab...I can feel my pull tabs rip...
When the NRGs first came out I got both pairs. I started hating on them at one point and wanted to return them, somewhat blasphemous, and first time I try on the black pair my pull tab breaks. I **** myself, talked to Nike and since it was under their 30 day thing I could return them. In the end I realized, don't mess with Roshe karma

Saw this on IG so don't pull to hard on the pull tab no homo lol
mean.gif
laugh.gif
who pulled this? hulk?

When the NRGs first came out I got both pairs. I started hating on them at one point and wanted to return them, somewhat blasphemous, and first time I try on the black pair my pull tab breaks. I **** myself, talked to Nike and since it was under their 30 day thing I could return them. In the end I realized, don't mess with Roshe karma

I hear you man nrg pull tabs were the worst it was like a piece of suede stitched poorly on to the back. One good pull on any nrg's it's over.

lost my old account during the yuku switch. Not gonna lie - was too lazy to make an account for awhile so i've been lurking for a bit. 

just wanted to help out some fellow nters who are still looking to pick up some squads for retail shipped.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-ro...r=Blue/+Fiberglass/+Turquoise&resultback=3061
Thanks for the link! I'm sending back my squads I ordered from Zappos and order from Nordstrom since I can use my employee discount. In case the squads sell out on Nordstrom, I guess look keep an eye on Zappos. Thank again!

is it just me or does anybody only wear crew socks with their roshes? ever since I copped my sails and cybers last summer I always rocked em with either a classic white or black Nike crew. till today I can't find it in me to rock em with no show socks (speaking of when in shorts). looks good on others but I just can't...

is it just me or does anybody only wear crew socks with their roshes? ever since I copped my sails and cybers last summer I always rocked em with either a classic white or black Nike crew. till today I can't find it in me to rock em with no show socks (speaking of when in shorts). looks good on others but I just can't...
I have done it all with my Roshes whether it be barefoot, no-show, crew, or just long socks.... In my opinion crew and no-show are the best (I prefer crew) and long socks were the worst for me. That's just my opinion though and as for going barefoot, it looks good, but I don't like how my feet get stuck to the sole as it gets a little damp in there from sweating.

The only reason why I only wear crew socks is because that's all I have, pretty much.  And since I wear them a lot in pants, it really doesn't matter to me what kind of sock I wear.

I just don't wear long ones with them.  No particular reason why I don't.  It's just that all my long socks are Elites and they're just too thick for Roshes.

I only wear crew socks with my roshes but I feel like there's a better way to rock em .. Crew socks and shorts is getting kinda old to me

Lol thought it was just me. Just doesn't look right with low cut or those no show socks

I typically wear denim with Roshe's so socks don't really matter but on the days I'm not working and it's too hot out for denim, I only wear no-show socks, because it's all I've worn since I can remember and other styles just look odd to me.

For me, i just either go ankle socks or sockless. Crew cuts and roshes don't sit well with me. but, to each his own.
it just all depends on how fashionably experimental you are. i personally follow a lot of mens fashion blogs and GQ magazine, so my style has changed ever since. the sockless look is really "in" right now, so i've developed a preference for that look. 

Last edited:
For me, i just either go ankle socks or sockless. Crew cuts and roshes don't sit well with me. but, to each his own.

Exactly that, to each their own. A quote that will and should be used many times in this thread. Since living in a cold area for college I have been used to wearing crew socks, whether its those nike crew socks that everyone rocked before elites or cheap Hanes ribbed crew socks. I just use whats comfortable to me and plus that all I got. I have even worn some whool (sp?) socks with my Roshes. Once in awhile I rock no socks, thats when I feel I get the best out of my pair of Roshes.

Last edited:
Exactly that, to each their own. A quote that will and should be used many times in this thread. Since living in a cold area for college I have been used to wearing crew socks, whether its those nike crew socks that everyone rocked before elites or cheap Hanes ribbed crew socks. I just use whats comfortable to me and plus that all I got. I have even worn some whool (sp?) socks with my Roshes. Once in awhile I rock no socks, thats when I feel I get the best out of my pair of Roshes.

Wool : )

I wear hanes socks footlocker sock nike socks fruit of the loom .. crews and quarters not a fan of no show anymore. Anyways enough sock talk theres a thread for that

Back
Top Bottom