ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is still looking for the mid city pack, Saint Alfred's still has some left. They do phone orders (773) 486-7159

City Sole if you want FBs! 

Follow @TeamROSHE on Twitter! 
nthat.gif

I usually don't ask but, is there anywhere with the split pack grey/volt in a 10.5? Closest I've found is 11

Tkim1343
Try niketown ny. I got the grey/volt splits there in a 10.5 about 2 weeks ago

Are there any discount codes for citysole?
It comes out to 67 with tax and shipping for me

I'm so confused with the DFW releases. So there's going to be 6 different colorways? but 4 of them are similar, but have different laces?

cut box? where'd you get em? :O nordstrom rack?

They're not cut, just open. Only scores I've had at Nordstrom Rack or outlets have been Cyber (months back) and olive wovens. Sorry for the confusion. Crimsons from FA, other two from UO. Was tempted to pull the trigger on those Blue/Volt FB's from CitySole but I need to take a breather. Flywire's are NICE but that retail price is a bit much (IMO, of course).

I think citysole stock pic might be wrong. the product code is the same as what we've been seeing with orange laces and multi flywire. or vice versa.

I know some have painted the swoosh on the mesh pairs. How does that hold up? I'm thinking of turning my gammas into a sort of black sail pair. Does the paint hold up with heavy wear, because these will be my beater pair.

Another question, I see that people have had ripped pull tabs, anyone care to post the pics of the shoe without the pull tab? I am considering taking them off on a few of my pairs or maybe all of them. Just wanna see what it looks like first.

Anyone :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom