ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't forget to try to use this code moneyallthetime posted below. It worked yesterday with no issues.
Copped the Turquoise! Thanks!

Use code 111CSQCCAFY to get $10 off (no restrictions as of now)
EDIT: Nevermind... Code doesn't work for mens. It only works for womens Roshes...

Last edited:
As Dylan Raasch said himself this is an NSW shoe and not a performance shoe, so he didn't have any requirements in that regard.

When that is said I believe that Roshes are excellent at the gym, but for running I would recommend people to buy a pair of running shoes actually, maybe these feel great while you run a short distance, but over time your body will feel the lack of support that Roshes provide.

When running: performance > fashion 
wink.gif

I know some have painted the swoosh on the mesh pairs. How does that hold up? I'm thinking of turning my gammas into a sort of black sail pair. Does the paint hold up with heavy wear, because these will be my beater pair.

Another question, I see that people have had ripped pull tabs, anyone care to post the pics of the shoe without the pull tab? I am considering taking them off on a few of my pairs or maybe all of them. Just wanna see what it looks like first.

Kinda late to comment on socks, but....you can get a 10 pack of Hanes no show socks from target for $14. Obviously not nike, but who cares if they're no show? They seem relatively thin too, if you're worried about them making your Roshes too tight.

Kinda late to comment on socks, but....you can get a 10 pack of Hanes no show socks from target for $14. Obviously not nike, but who cares if they're no show? They seem relatively thin too, if you're worried about them making your Roshes too tight.

Only problem is they're still cotton. No show nylon/polyester are the way to go! (For thinness)

Last edited:
is it just me or does anybody only wear crew socks with their roshes? ever since I copped my sails and cybers last summer I always rocked em with either a classic white or black Nike crew. till today I can't find it in me to rock em with no show socks (speaking of when in shorts). looks good on others but I just can't...

I wear Nike Dri Fit socks (in black) VERY similar to these:

Just wondering.. am I the only few that actually Runs with their Roshes?

Not sure if I could run in them, but they sure did hold up very well during an all day Disneyland trip. My feet were very thankful. :lol:

Wear my black ones way too much. Need another pair. I think zappos has em for retail if that helps anyone.

Wear my black ones way too much. Need another pair. I think zappos has em for retail if that helps anyone.
Yeah if anyone needs black/gamma grey these sites have pretty much FSR for retail: FNL, dillards, nordstrom, zappos

Last edited:
No show nylon/polyester are the way to go! (For thinness)

I agree! That's all I wear. Target even has some that are nice.

Not sure if I could run in them, but they sure did hold up very well during an all day Disneyland trip. My feet were very thankful. :lol:

Same here. I wore my TKOs last weekend to Disneyland and man, my dogs were Not barking. Just straight pillow talk.

Back
Top Bottom