ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Cant decide wether to do 1.5 up or 2 up :/ i dont like them fitting big. I like that "just right" fit. Especially with roshes

From my understanding, it's go up 1.5 if you have normal feet and possibly 2 if you have wide feet. However it's hard to say since the material on these are diff from OG mesh. Might want to order both sizes and return one. This way you get free shipping with your order :smile: (free shipping over 100 for members).

what size are you? check id4shoes on ebay if they have your size and hit them up on ebay for discount ($76 plus $20 2-day shipping). legit, just got mine check out my post history for pic.
Thanks for the tip. I've seen people on here buy from him so I'll hit him up soon.

From my understanding, it's go up 1.5 if you have normal feet and possibly 2 if you have wide feet. However it's hard to say since the material on these are diff from OG mesh. Might want to order both sizes and return one. This way you get free shipping with your order :smile: (free shipping over 100 for members).
Thanks! Im using my friend with a swoosh membership though, i have kinda normal feet. A little wide but not really

That's awesome that they released the "Titolo ONLY exclusive" black and white speckled womens Roshe. LOL. Some might get the joke, some may not.
This. Well the guy that had them on eBay made double his money on his "retail" price and kinda made me look like a fool. haha, whatever(!) cause I got mine fore retail and not $230+.

Last edited:
This. Well the guy that had them on eBay made double his money on his "retail" price and kinda made me look like a fool. haha, whatever(!) cause I got mine fore retail and not $230+.

Did they sell for that much? I saw a few bids from people with zero purchase history. At least that's what I recall unless I'm thinking of another listing for a different Roshe.

Last edited:
If I'm a size 8 mens should I be getting a size 9.5 or size 10 womens? 

Thanks!
Go with a 9.5

Im an 8.5 in mens and have a few womens pairs. 

I have a size 10 and a 9.5 and they both fit nicely, the 9.5 being SLIGHTLY more snug. So if youre an 8, I would go for a 9.5

Ouch. That thing sold for Calypso pricing. Kind of feel bad for the winner. Hence I said "kind of". Lol. Hook, line, and sinker
Looks like the sellers gonna enjoy a pair of calypsos for a shoe at retail
roll.gif

A friend (lady) is wondering if the Sail Splatters are going to be hitting Lady Foot Lockers or any retail locations? She doesn't have any pairs and wants to try in person before purchasing. I told her to just go try a different c/w on but she feels like she needs to see it on her foot, with a "cute" outfit, yadda yadda....women.

So guys, any sick sock and roshe combinations out there that you guys think are pretty dope? 

Seen a bunch of pics of new roshes lately, make sure you guys REALLY break in your pairs. They only feel better with more wear. Cybers have been my go to since the middle of last summer and theyre more comfortable than any of my other pairs. The mesh loosens up a bit, the sole feels even more like air, and they look better with wear and tear.

Back
Top Bottom