ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^legit?

Looks like the sellers gonna enjoy a pair of calypsos for a shoe at retail
roll.gif

basically haha

Last edited:
Looks like the sellers gonna enjoy a pair of calypsos for a shoe at retail
roll.gif

True but shame on him for a totally misleading listing but even MORE shame for the winner that fell for it.

The seller cashed out so its all fair game. Such a misleading listing though.

Last edited:
Missed out on the womens black specs as well. Needed a 11.5 maybe 12, not sure. Anyone know if Finish Line was planning on carrying them?

True but shame on him for a totally misleading listing but even MORE shame for the winner that fell for it.

The seller cashed out so its all fair game. Such a misleading listing though.
Hell yeah! Freakin resellers man. Then again if you have people that foolish enough to pay that, the I have no idea who to blame. AND YEAH WHATS UP WITH THAT?! Everyone especially on craigslist thats trying to sell a pair of roshes has calypso in their listing 
mean.gif

So are the cybers supposed to be grey upper mesh or black ? Cause I see two different ones and I'm confused ?

repped!

copped from the second seller for $82 shipped. still kind of iffy because of the pictures provided, but at least they have a return policy. my little brother is going to have a nice surprise :tongue:

just a heads up, black/white speckled roshe are on ndc

edit. nvm i should have read couple pages back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WOW the links by  Iloveroshe went from  1 sold to over 30 pairs sold since he posted the links. (10 min ago)

Talk about lurkers!

Links should at least be only visible to members.

Last edited:
WOW the links by  Iloveroshe went from  1 sold to over 30 pairs sold since he posted the links. (10 min ago)

Talk about lurkers!

Links should at least be only visible to members.

please dont start to beat that dead horse again

Man you guys are Roshe buying beasts! That second mint seller is almost all out of stock now! 
roll.gif

Edit, didn't realize a reseller was picking up multiple sizes... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom