ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dang, woke up late and my 11 was gone on Sideline Apparel for the Black Sails. I know there has to be another 10.5/11 out there. Please help out Team Roshe fam!

the right sleeve is exactly what i was envisioning as the logo.  caligraphy-ish, my ps skills are rusty over the years.  but good stuff.  imo i put that on the left upper chest and the left sleeve design can stay 
Here ya go. And BOSS - toally hear you on the chest thing. It's not usually my style either. Figured I'd try a non-traditional approach where its more military badge/ tattoo sleeve thing. But yea it's always easy to dial back to traditional graphic placements on the shirts.

It's these new posters. I don't mind helping you and looking but at less out a bit of effort in...
An FYI for all the people coming in here asking for Calypsos: aside from the few pairs for rape prices on eBay, you won't find them.

To add to that. Put at least 10 min of reading this thread and all your questions will be answered.

Also, calypso on eBay. Don't do it, it's not worth it. Mango on eBay also please for the sake of the rest of us.

Does anyone know if asian sites like kicks-crew had the knicks pair available before they started showing up here in boutiques?  Not sure if they become available on asian sites typically before we start to see them here.  

Really just wondering if there is any correlation as I would really like a pair of the tents and the old NSW catalog had a 8/1 or 8/2 release.

Wow this thread is getting to be a bit much lol :rolleyes Just waiting on grabbing a pair of Royal/Oranges.....

those in NYC check out the VIM in Greenwich Village (686 Broadway). They had some colorways (mens) yesterday when i called. No idea about the sizes.

Only a size 10 left on Hype DC's website for the Calypsos.

By the way, I just spoke to a Nike Rep via online chat and he said all the colorways that have been released thus far have been discontinued and won't be re-stocked. I also asked him if he had any idea how limited they are and he said pretty limited because the production span on each colorway is only 30 days.

I think people already stated this but I wanted to re-post.

Last edited:
lol @ becoming a begging thread

seriously though, i spent a good amount of time and money searching for these a few months back.  just caught onto the shoe right after all the teals were bought out.  never got to submit an application to team roshe though.  i like the hunt for this shoe, personally.  i love the fact that you cant just walk into a regular store and grab them.  it's like a game of sorts haha

You can tell more and more folks are finding out about these and the prices are starting to climb. It was a good thing for a while but I fear the end may be near.

Ate exactly why I'm liking the shoe, its something different, limited yet not that known about. Why waste time on re-retried jordans....

That's why I'm liking this shoe, very limited and not that well known. The hype is starting to increase a little bit and hope prices don't go up too much.

i still want to know how Nike is deciding who to release these to.  i thought starting from the speed yellows and stadium greens, zappos would start carrying all the new cws; but they didn't get the knicks cw.  some cws went to NR, some didn't.  so confusing, but hey, marketing strategy or not, the hype is building

That's why I'm liking this shoe, very limited and not that well known. The hype is starting to increase a little bit and hope prices don't go up too much.
they are going to take advantage of it for the premiums watch...

Should I?
if you cant get it anywhere else, $95 isnt too bad.  figure, some stores charge $15 shipping, so even if you get it for retail, depending on the store you get it from, you could pay up to $85.  so, if you choose to rationalize it this way, an extra $10 isn't too bad at $95

if you cant get it anywhere else, $95 isnt too bad.  figure, some stores charge $15 shipping, so even if you get it for retail, depending on the store you get it from, you could pay up to $85.  so, if you choose to rationalize it this way, an extra $10 isn't too bad at $95
thanks bro I think I'll buy them before someone else does

Back
Top Bottom