ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Athlete's Foot @  Fox Hills mall still had a size 9.5 in the cybers late last week...I don't know if they do phone orders.  If anybody wants em I can call to see if they still have em, and I'll ship for retail + Tax/shipping.  

Oh, and the Shiek @ Fox Hills had the Sirens in a size 10. Same deal (retail + tax/shipping); I'll call em if anyone's interested to see if they're still there. If so, I'll try and make time for a run down to the mall next week; I don't think shiek's does phone orders.

This. I spent hours on the phone and tweeting shops trying to find my pairs. Loved it. Got super excited when I finally found my pairs for retail. Even today, I was just shopping around and I heard some kids say 21 Mercer got the Dark Royals in. Immediately went to check them out. Even though they didn't have my size, I was stoked to help out the Team Roshe fam pick up some pairs via phone order. The hunt and the community is what makes this shoe one of the best.
i agree, wait a month for the calypso after hours and hours scouring the web.  it is pretty fun, like the communication between the roshe fam here too. hooking up with sizes.  

@kwong pm me bro, might be stopping by mia this weekend.  can get those cws in your sizes if they have them.  let me know

Oneness has a size 14 in the blue & orange if anybody needs. That's my size but not the color I'm after. My search continues....

anybody had the liquid limes? was thinking about getting them but want to see a non-stock picture and hard to find a size (kicks-crew's highest is 9.5).

@kwong pm me bro, might be stopping by mia this weekend.  can get those cws in your sizes if they have them.  let me know

pm'd!

i love how this community has come together to help everyone out, this is what this so called "sneaker game" should be about.

They were out of 8 and 8.5, sorry mayne. I wasn't super stoked on the dark royals but when I saw them in person my jaw dropped, so fresh. Guy told me to keep checkin in with the shop because they are expecting more cw's soon.
I really hope it's new cws. It's weird not having to search for Roshe's. :lol:

I really hope it's new cws. It's weird not having to search for Roshe's.
laugh.gif
Hopefully it's the Sail/Blue Glows, Tents, Dark Grey/Purples, and Navy/Mints. Those seem like a solid lineup of Winter colorways, but with shops still dropping the Fall colorways, I doubt we'll see them soon.

Hopefully it's the Sail/Blue Glows, Tents, Dark Grey/Purples, and Navy/Mints. Those seem like a solid lineup of Winter colorways, but with shops still dropping the Fall colorways, I doubt we'll see them soon.
I can't wait for those CWs. I'm going through Roshe withdrawals over here. :lol: I'm starting to consider some trails now. :tongue:

I asked a few pages back, but does anyone know where I could find a pair of 10.5 or 11 iguanas for retail? Like a guy said earlier, I'm really interested in owning a pair of these, but having to search so much just for my first pair is a little disappointing. 

Has anyone tried wearing there Roshes without the insole? It's actually not TOO bad! At least to me. I'd probably only do it when I wear thicker socks like the Nike elites or something. 

Jamaica ave VIM just sold out of the black siren pairs. Few sizes of the back/sail (10, 11, 12) and they just put up the sport reds
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does VIM ship?  I'm looking for another pair of the Black/Sails in a 9.5 because my current pair is being worn a lot.  Appreciate the help, and I'll let you guys know if any stores around me have any pairs tomorrow...

I wanted the iguanas months ago at Nordstroms Rack honestly didn't expect the hype to increase overnight.

Now gotta settle with the sirens.

Yea, siren is definitely top 3 colors. I'm glad I got my teals when they first dropped on NDC, still sitting on my pair. They're so fresh!

Still on the (casual) hunt of Sirens, Blacks, Mangoes, and a new pair of Sport Reds in a size 12. Would love a lead on these in the Seattle area.

i said efff it and ordered iggys off ebay for 105....i can't find another 10.5 elsewhere
ordered 3 pairs of roshes in one week...i blame it on this thread :smh:

Back
Top Bottom