ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those types of stores cut the box tops off so they can display them on the racks. Instead of having people fumble with opening up all the boxes to see what shoes are in there, they can just peer into the boxes and quickly see.

these are prob samples but dammmm :smokin

Yea they def needa release that neon camo :pimp:

Easy pass :x :x :x :x

So in love with the calypso color way. Shout to you dudes lurked here for a minute. You guys are on top of your ****. Respect. Just copped my first two pairs. I'm hooked.

I'm officially done wit trying to get the mint FB's. i reached the FA on 34th in NYC around 2p only to find 2 groups of savages selling full size runs right outside the store. clearly it wasn't 1 per person. i have pics that i will post when i get a chance bc i can't on my phone.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
These r the pics that I took that i was talking about. As u can see in the 1st one this group has seven bags near the curb directly in front of the FA. Out of cam view is one person walking away after just purchasing one.

The 2nd pic shows twelve bags (trust me it is, I was their lol) right in front of the FA, actually on the outer part of store.

Heard dude in the red shirt talking to the other about selling off all his 10.5 (my size) but he still got 11's, blah blah blah...

the reaction in my head

These r the pics that I took that i was talking about. As u can see in the 1st one this group has seven bags near the curb directly in front of the FA. Out of cam view is one person walking away after just purchasing one.

The 2nd pic shows twelve bags (trust me it is, I was their lol) right in front of the FA, actually on the outer part of store.

Heard dude in the red shirt talking to the other about selling off all his 10.5 (my size) but he still got 11's, blah blah blah...

the reaction in my head

:smh: :smh: :smh:

the reaction in my head
How much are they selling it for?

Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol

It's all about preference. I had many opportunities to cop the Mangos for decent prices (

Last edited:

the reaction in my head
thats crazy! lmao

if i was trying to get some shoes and someone did that if prob drop kick them in the throat.

Back
Top Bottom