ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol

lol i guess he thinks he is cool because he payed $120+ for his mangos. i had so many chances at a pair and always passed. the light colors were ok. now the V2s?? i need those now!!! and they will be $76.

Un-DS'ed the Mid City Pack Mint-Yeezy Oreos today. Perfect weather to rock them.

:lol:

nice!!!

Fake. Check out the box and compare it to a real NSW box.
Legit Check? Guy said they were samples

That is true. But the swoosh on the replicas on the site you posted are shiny compared tothe one in the pictureposted here which seem like the swoosh material on all roshe

Good catch. I'm on my phone and didn't look at the detailed photos on that site. It's not the same material that was posted on here.

Shoes still look suspect though.

Last edited:
Legit Check? Guy said they were samples

I am thinking they are fake... I have never seen authentic Roshes with a small pull tab and he way the quarter panel attaches to the sole seems to sloppy and prominent for a real Roshe. Also in the proper lighting the shine of the swoosh on a fake Roshe many not show so I would vote fake AF.

I'm really liking the ones on the far left. The cheetah ones are pretty cool too, i think I'd buy them if the opportunity presented itself.
They're so loud but ever since seeing the Cheetah/Volt FB samples last year on feet, I've been in love.
Got a sz 10 in a 10.5 box.. Thanks UBO.
Thank the lord I got my pair with no issues. My size, DS, and came boxed up.

Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol

:lol: r u srs guy

My Squads just came in from Jimmy Jazz (anybody else's shipment come with a travel-size container of lotion?
laugh.gif
) I had seen them in person at FA but didn't try them on. On feet, absolutely awesome. Do not recommend sleeping on Squads.
I got some Jergens too. I wasn't sure if a family member left that as a joke or something. Odd to see that with my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom