ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For anybody with past experience. About how long does shipping through frugirls take? And are you able to combine shipping for multiple pairs?

Has anyone tried loafer socks with their roshes? They are awesome. You get the feel of no socks, the look of no socks, and the benefit of having socks aka minimize stinky shoes. Highly recommend. I haven't found a 'no show' sock that was truly no show until I found these, they are a perfect summer accessory no matter what sneakers you are wearing.
They are pretty cool until you have to take off your shoes... Then you just end up looking like a ballerina of some sort.

I found these no-show socks and this little shoe store at a strip mall that are perfect. They are super thin and only cost like 5 bucks for 6 pairs. They probably won't make it though a few washes bu they are absolutely perfect for the Roshe. I will get the make and post the label if i can...

True OCD right here. I just noticed that on my pair because of this photo and now I am having it too....
Hahaha, I don't even wanna check 
laugh.gif

No teal florals in 10.5 @ the portland store...slept too long

PM w/ another source below retail if possible plz

To anyone who wears dry denim, do they bleed onto the lighter color ways? Like the crimsons?
Typically new raw denim bleeds on everything so I don't see why your Roshes would be an exception. If you have washed or soaked your denim a couple of times and its not bleeding on stuff though then you should be safe.

Has anyone tried loafer socks with their roshes? They are awesome. You get the feel of no socks, the look of no socks, and the benefit of having socks aka minimize stinky shoes. Highly recommend. I haven't found a 'no show' sock that was truly no show until I found these, they are a perfect summer accessory no matter what sneakers you are wearing.

+1 for dress socks with the roshes at the office... the only way to go

Last edited:
Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol
lol someone's just a little too serious. You're totally overthinking it and letting the hype get to your head.

Back
Top Bottom