ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm in a dilemma guys

So if you had to choose to either size up or size down on lets say calypsos and they were going for retail, which would you do? 

I'm in a dilemma guys

So if you had to choose to either size up or size down on lets say calypsos and they were going for retail, which would you do? 

I'd size down personally. All my roshes are a 10.5 besides 2 pairs that are 10s, I just wear those sockless or with thin socks....the more you wear them, the more they stretch and the better they feel.

I'd size down personally. All my roshes are a 10.5 besides 2 pairs that are 10s, I just wear those sockless or with thin socks....the more you wear them, the more they stretch and the better they feel.
both? and let me get one of them? 
If they were Calypsos?  Buy them both.
lol guys, I'm just using calypsos as an example. But thanks though, majority seems to down size if ever. repped.

Little ol' collection shot. One of those Mints is up for grabs (10).

I know it's already over and said and done, but with the black speckle drop this morning -- did anybody cop a 12? I just need confirmation that the size was even available.

if your looking for a men's size 12 no, they biggest size NDC had was a womens size 12 in the mcfluries, and a fellow NT'er talked to a nike rep and said they will have a restock on them soon.

Thank you so much Jeffreyyyy!!! Wish i could pm you but reached my daily allotment. Kind dude linked me $89 mints shipped. Thank You!!!! Whooo hoooo!!!!

Anybody know where I can get
Some sz 8.5 lunar insoles? What shoes have them besides the roshes?
Any shoe that has Lunarlon technology, and there are literally hundreds, should have that style insole.

The one in the Roshe Run is rather exclusive, and in my opinion, really isn't that great because it doesn't creative a lot of friction with different kinds of socks.  It's actually a lot better to cover it in a smoother material.  The insoles in the split back, for example, are better if you're looking for an alternate sole.

I'm sorry if this has been explained, but are the soles of "V2's/Beaches" more of a orange than pink? I realize it says crimson, but some of these pics are throwing me completely off... Thanks...

I got several pm's re the $89 mints. Since Jeffreyyyy pm'd it to me i dont think it would be right to publish it here, but regardless im pretty sure they are sold out. FYI - the UO in Philly has lots of squadrons and other og's, or did as a few days ago. Ubiq also had some roshes. Happy Saturday everyone!

Back
Top Bottom