ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

K
Check out solarsoft mocs. Insole is non-removable but same as roshes. N if ur 8.5, hlf sz up if ur gonna cop.

I saw Solarsoft's at the local Rack and tried on a pair. Just couldn't get into them and honestly, didn't find them to be comfortable at all.

S
I got several pm's re the $89 mints. Since Jeffreyyyy pm'd it to me i dont think it would be right to publish it here, but regardless im pretty sure they are sold out. FYI - the UO in Philly has lots of squadrons and other og's, or did as a few days ago. Ubiq also had some roshes. Happy Saturday everyone!

So you have 2 post, this one and another proclaiming how happy you are you ordered them from the link Jeffrey provided directly to you. Yet you think it's unfair to send the link to others requesting it in a PM when it's obvious you created an account to do just that? Ironic.

Yup, I've done this pretty regularly as well.  By the way, that's a nice combo.  What are those socks?

socks are Express Men. a gift...my brother got his groomsmen diff socks and lucked out and got to rock these with my neon 95s at the reception

+1 for dress socks with the roshes at the office... the only way to go

I actually meant socks like these: http://moccsocks.myshopify.com/products/mocc-sock-trio-white-100-cotton these are perfect for the no sock look

But with pants I exclusively wear bright dress socks like those you posted. I love this site for stuff like that. Boldsocks.com they have some dope socks. The kohls near me also has some bright socks like that for 50% off right now,so like $4 a pair for some pretty cool sock color ways.

Last edited:
I'm in a dilemma guys

So if you had to choose to either size up or size down on lets say calypsos and they were going for retail, which would you do? 
Either! Id go size up. Take a insole out of one of your other roshes and thrown it in. It should fit TTS then and a little more comfortable. If you go sz down, just remove the insole

Just curious, has anyone ID'ed the "Calypso Lites" I see plenty of "where can I find" posts but no mention of anyone opting for the variant. I opened up an eBay page with the OG and compared to the ID and they're not very far off in comparison.
There is def a difference between the ID's and Calypso... I just can't tell how much.  

Here are the 2 ID's I made... waiting to see what they look like in person before making any more. I'll post pics when in.

I know it's already over and said and done, but with the black speckle drop this morning -- did anybody cop a 12? I just need confirmation that the size was even available.
It was available... I had a pair in my cart got interrupted and went back to buy them but they were gone SMDH!!!

Check out solarsoft mocs. Insole is non-removable but same as roshes. N if ur 8.5, hlf sz up if ur gonna cop.

K
I saw Solarsoft's at the local Rack and tried on a pair. Just couldn't get into them and honestly, didn't find them to be comfortable at all.

I hear ya...sorta lol

The no-hlf sizes throws alotta cats off, but hey if u jus dnt like em thats always cool too!

To everyone who PMed me Just want to let you guys know that the mint/yeezy roshes are sold out for $90. they only had 2 pairs at that price. They were on amazon marked as Rosherun FB black and pink...
roll.gif

Lunars have normal Nike running insoles. Roshes have a solarsoft insole. Roshes don't have lunar tech in them at all. As far as I know, roshes are the only shoe with the solarsoft insole. Hope that helps.

Lunars have normal Nike running insoles. Roshes have a solarsoft insole. Roshes don't have lunar tech in them at all. As far as I know, roshes are the only shoe with the solarsoft insole. Hope that helps.
Solarsofts (moccasins, wovens) have the solarsoft insoles 
wink.gif

All I have to say is... "Nike roshe run Titolo MENS 10.5 Calypso Mint ONLY 1 ON EBAY Splatter Yeezy" AND this is a TITOLO EXCLUSIVE by the way!!

Back
Top Bottom