ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol I bet those that say that og mangos are better are still Gona end up copping the v2's just like when the first pics of the mint fbs were hated on now everyone trying to get as much as they could. Alot of hypocrites.

No hate intended tho

Saw the first pics of the FBS thought they were trash saw the FBS in person they were still trash

Is there a chance the og color ways will be release again? Thanks

EDIT: just pulled the trigger on black sail with urban outfitters

Last edited:

Damn. size 12 too. I'm jelly.

So with this whole team roshe thing and people applying like it's for a paying job....besides helping each other find a pair of roshe runs and gaining Internet friends, what's the deal? Am I missing something? It's pretty much how this site used to be but it seems silly the attitude some have gained with owning a t-shirt. Does Nike give you a discount or something? That horse seems mighty high. Not saying everyone is like that but my god it's a shoe. Or is it more like chess club? Maybe I'm "too old" to understand.

So with this whole team roshe thing and people applying like it's for a paying job....besides helping each other find a pair of roshe runs and gaining Internet friends, what's the deal? Am I missing something? It's pretty much how this site used to be but it seems silly the attitude some have gained with owning a t-shirt. Does Nike give you a discount or something? That horse seems mighty high. Not saying everyone is like that but my god it's a shoe. Or is it more like chess club? Maybe I'm "too old" to understand.
Yes, Team Roshe gets Nike discounts.

Interesting? I'd like to know how that works. I can't even get a discount code from them and they even admitted I've spent a large amount of money on their shoes. and that's only the shoes they can see from my online account with NDC. Haaa wow

Interesting? I'd like to know how that works. I can't even get a discount code from them and they even admitted I've spent a large amount of money on their shoes. and that's only the shoes they can see from my online account with NDC. Haaa wow
bro he was being sarcastic with you.

It's pretty crappy Nike offers us nothing but raised prices. I asked about any future programs or offerings and I got a " sorry we have no plans of doing so but I do see you are styling with all the shoes you have purchased from our website." sweet, thanks for reminding me.

Back
Top Bottom