ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn that's crazy, how does a store sell used sneakers like that?

I guess it's like a hit or miss kinda thing :/
They were a bit dirty on the soles and not factory laced, and missing one cardboard thing. Insole on one was messed up a bit.
nah i hear you. mangos >>>>>> beaches . the combination of that shade of grey and the black just dont go well together imo
Thank you lol it's too dark on the mesh for my taste. I like my OG Mango better.

Like nickn408 said, people feenin' for the beaches are salty they couldn't get the og mango jajaja

Last edited:

Heads up to those with total crimsons.

Here's a link; http://www.plndr.com/product/browse?a=15352&catId=0&version=20130131&lg=1

Last edited:
I want the Beaches because they're a nice colorway and yes size 12 mangos are hard to come by. You people with small feet are fortunate. I've said this before.

99/100 of they're pairs are fine tbh, some have security tags but thats not a major problem, I went into stores and tried on all 3 OG colorways no problem in a couple sizes.  Some had specks dirt, but what you expect other people have also tried them on and theyre in the back.  Just go into a local one if you want them most have all 3 in stock
Yeah I understand that, but if they're charging more than MSRP they could at least try to sell sneakers that aren't dirty or missing things. You think I have a better chance of getting a new pair online instead of in store? Or would they just contact a store to ship them?

Lol I bet those that say that og mangos are better are still Gona end up copping the v2's just like when the first pics of the mint fbs were hated on now everyone trying to get as much as they could. Alot of hypocrites.

No hate intended tho

Last edited:
Lol I bet those that say that og mangos are better are still Gona end up copping the v2's just like when the first pics of the mint fbs were hated on now everyone trying to get as much as they could. Alot of hypocrites.

No hate intended tho
I was one of them who hated the fbs, mainly for the placement of the swoosh. I have DS mangos but I would most likely cop the v2s. Point from TR posted his pics (in-hand) and they looked beautiful.

I honestly think you'll be fine.  Ordered Iguanas, came in three days, double-boxed and in pristine condition. They still have a ton of sizes available too!

No hate intended tho
lol mint fb's to this day are still ugly af imo. 

Last edited:
I honestly think you'll be fine.  Ordered Iguanas, came in three days, double-boxed and in pristine condition. They still have a ton of sizes available too!
Yeah f it, I might as well. The worst that can happen is I'll have to go the Urban in Soho and exchange it :tongue:

I was one of them who hated the fbs, mainly for the placement of the swoosh. I have DS mangos but I would most likely cop the v2s. Point from TR posted his pics (in-hand) and they looked beautiful.

Yeah true you can't hate something based on og or pics, you need to see them in hand first before you start making bad accusations on it because pictures don't do justice lol

Finally got the Mid City Pack from NDC. I'm not too sure how many I'm gonna keep. Tokyo's definitely, but I might let the NYC's and/or Paris' go. Not too sure yet.

As for sizing, all pairs are a 9.5 and the Tokyo's fit TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom