ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i've passed by people and said "dope kicks" or something like that

If I see something out of ordinary or one of my grails, I'll tell someone "Nice kicks" or "Nice Concords".

sometimes, I'll just keep it subtle with a nod and acknowledgment.

a high five would completely catch me off guard. :lol:

sorry if this is silly question, i have seen "stock locate" referenced numerous times before but never asked anyone to expand on it. Can i go into my local footaction/finishline/footlocker and have them find a pair at another store and have it shipped? None of my local stores have ever carried roshes, a total bummer.

sorry if this is silly question, i have seen "stock locate" referenced numerous times before but never asked anyone to expand on it. Can i go into my local footaction/finishline/footlocker and have them find a pair at another store and have it shipped? None of my local stores have ever carried roshes, a total bummer.

Bingo, I haven't had experience with Footlocker, but Footaction and Finish Line definitely try to order it for you and have it shipped to you or to the store.

This Week In Roshe News!

http://bit.ly/12g4NyA

footaction does stock locate if you can find competent workers.  all the footactions around me have no idea how to do it

If I see something out of ordinary or one of my grails, I'll tell someone "Nice kicks" or "Nice Concords".

sometimes, I'll just keep it subtle with a nod and acknowledgment.

a high five would completely catch me off guard. :lol:

Like oh this dude REALLY wants my shoes...set route

What type of material are the women's speckled colorways made of? Is it mesh? I can't tell.
i haven't seen them in person, but judging by pictures, it does not look like OG mesh.
Yeah, I don't know who said OG mesh, but they are definitely not that. It's more of a stretchable fabric, closer to the mid city pack than mesh in my opinion. I tried them on this weekend and they fit great, definitely TTS. I'm a 10 and I grabbed an 11.5 in womens.

Bingo, I haven't had experience with Footlocker, but Footaction and Finish Line definitely try to order it for you and have it shipped to you or to the store.
Thanks! do i need to know any style codes or anything or do you just simply walk in and tell them what shoe and color you're looking for?

Yeah, I don't know who said OG mesh, but they are definitely not that. It's more of a stretchable fabric, closer to the mid city pack than mesh in my opinion. I tried them on this weekend and they fit great, definitely TTS. I'm a 10 and I grabbed an 11.5 in womens.
Thanks for the follow up dude.

just FYI, stopped by mercer this weekend and they still had the mid city pack minus the tokyos.  dunno what sizes they had left, but they do phone orders

Thanks! do i need to know any style codes or anything or do you just simply walk in and tell them what shoe and color you're looking for?
I'm pretty sure you need the codes. Not the Nike style codes, but the SKU for the store you want. I believe SKUs vary from store to store. 

What type of material are the women's speckled colorways made of? Is it mesh? I can't tell.
All of the women's speckled colorways consist of a nylon-esque fabric. This nylon-esque material is more rough and can hold its shape even when the shoetrees and stuffings are taken out. The very best example of something that resembles this material would be the material on an umbrella. It looks and feels more or less just like how the fabric on an umbrella is except I don't think this one is waterproof. It is NOT mesh and doesn't have visible ventilation like the original mesh pairs have.

here is the best example of a photo I could find that portrays the material in its true form:

Last edited:
Where can I get 10,5 iguanas shipped to Europe? 

Tried UO. Got to the final step of completing the order, then they said they're out of stock...

Back
Top Bottom