ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the UPC should have 00675911xxxxxx and the SKU should be 675911xxxxxx16. the 6 numbers x'd should be the same

minus the first 2 for UPC which is 00 and the last 2 for SKU which would 16(check my post a few pages back)
yeah mine are, but those #s are totally different from mms

Feels Batman, called Sideline to get the 9.5 Sport Red's at 10AM right when they opened, guy said they had them, went to check and said they were being sent out cause someone got to them before me.

Was going to wait for the Mango's and if I couldn't get them at a reasonable price settle for the Sport Reds, but I can't find the Sport Red's in a 9.5 anywhere in Houston or online.

Any help? :nerd:

ohwussup, hope this will make you sleep better, I did a little research and found some tags of the fake pairs. They look kinda identical but if you look closely, you can see the fonts are messed up, the edge of the fonts and nike swoosh are kinda pixelated. Spacing of nikebetterworld.com is wider, all the font look the same but its different when you look closely, fakes never get the tag right for some reason. Hope this help!

Fake

Real

Last edited:
Did anyone else order from Rock City Kicks? I ordered my Dark Royals on Friday and was told I would get a call about my tracking number today. Nothing :/ Looks like I gotta call tomorrow.

Hey roshe fam! Could anybody help me find a roshe run in any colorway in size 13. It would be better if its in retail price and would ship to canada.Thanks! :D

Last edited:
What you think of me buying some roshe runs that are women? I feel kinda homo doing it but thats the only thing left on nike.com

Calypso 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i just scanned the thread 50 pages back and only came across rmms's pictures and jordan r's pictures.

Can you link me to the ebay shoe?  for my references...

also, any mango broshe's can do us the favor of taking a picture of the box tag and shoe tag?

i have one more pair coming in from a random *** china site.  i was waiting till it came in to confirm it's legitness, but seems like silva star is doing the same thing as me.  if you guys want me to just give you the site i can just post it.  but it would cause more chaos then help at this point, in my opinion.  (it does have a lot of fake colorways, i posted a screen shot earlier in the thread)

I don't think I can post the actual link but if you do a search on eBay for roshe mango it should show up.

seems like everyone is posting stores that have so and so colorway in stock, except for iguanas. need me some of the iguanas. I don't feel like paying $112 shipped for them off amazon..

Last edited:
Wow this thread is getting to be a bit much lol
eyes.gif
Just waiting on grabbing a pair of Royal/Oranges.....
What size are you? I got some from the compound in portland this weekend, they still had sizes and I guess they do phone orders.

FAQs updated.
- SKU & UPC #s
- Legit vs. Counterfeit

I like how there's more interest in these. However, for those new to Roshes, please please please read the first page with the FAQs! There's a great probablity that the answer you're looking for is there. If not, go ahead and post it, and I'm sure my fellow Broshes will be glad to assist you.

Last edited:
@ Kev - Wish they were your size bro I would have hooked you up with a pair.

@ohwassup - I will be wearing one and if at all possible trading the other for Mangos 

seems like everyone is posting stores that have so and so colorway in stock, except for iguanas. need me some of the iguanas. I don't feel like paying $112 shipped for them off amazon..
by now iguanas are hard to find, one of the older colorways.  people are posting stores with the newer colorways because they are new.  do not expect to find stores with iguanas.

by now iguanas are hard to find, one of the older colorways.  people are posting stores with the newer colorways because they are new.  do not expect to find stores with iguanas.
Most of the OG colorways (Iguana, Black/Sail, Sport Red, Siren, and Cyber) are going to be tough to find for retail. A few stores may still have them, but it's a needle in a haystack at this point. If you're looking for any of those colorways, check out the Asian websites, as well as eBay. $100 seems to be the going price at this point.

(Notice I left the Calypsos off that list. There's pretty much no shot at those...)

However, today's first pickup, my Mangos! Here's some pictures, and the video is uploading to YouTube now.

Back
Top Bottom