ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

this thread jumped 10 pages since this morning... the HYPE is def REAL.

s/o to kev and cucumber for looking out on my pairs, cant wait for em to come in!

i have like a index finger length from the front of the shoes.

i wear size 11 for a little room (socks)....but i can fit 10.5.
you mean the fatness of your index finger right?  not like the base of your palm to the tip of your finger?
roll.gif

my first pair (calypsos) i got off ndc so had no idea about sizing with them and got my usual 11, but could only get a 10.5 of cybers at nr for my second pair. i like both equally, the 11's don't show the shape of my foot/toes as much but something about the tighter fight of the 10.5's has led me to buy another pair in that size.
i'd say as long as your comfortable then you're fine, but if you get a chance to try on a .5 larger size maybe you will like it better
this is exactly like me..., but no stores here have em and i would have to buy online just to try :[

you go sockless?  i think i like the tighter fit too, but not sure if the extra length would give my toes more space

never sockless, only with vans/boatshoes can i pull that off. usually wear nike low-cuts that you find at footlocker to give you an idea of thickness.

SNS has size 12.5 in the Sirens. And 11 & 13 in Cybers. Above retail tho 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
sirreeennnsss. i don't like the stadium green

edit: stadium green too much pop.  siren on the other hand is a silent ninja, till you get to the bottom

Last edited:
Latest pick ups, have blacks and reds coming in again. I had Iguanas.

Team Rowshe 
Feels Batman, called Sideline to get the 9.5 Sport Red's at 10AM right when they opened, guy said they had them, went to check and said they were being sent out cause someone got to them before me.
Was going to wait for the Mango's and if I couldn't get them at a reasonable price settle for the Sport Reds, but I can't find the Sport Red's in a 9.5 anywhere in Houston or online.
Any help? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Feels Batman, called Sideline to get the 9.5 Sport Red's at 10AM right when they opened, guy said they had them, went to check and said they were being sent out cause someone got to them before me.
Was going to wait for the Mango's and if I couldn't get them at a reasonable price settle for the Sport Reds, but I can't find the Sport Red's in a 9.5 anywhere in Houston or online.
Any help?
nerd.gif
That was me :D lmao 

What would you cop first, the stadium green or the siren red?

sirreeennnsss. i don't like the stadium green

edit: stadium green too much pop.  siren on the other hand is a silent ninja, till you get to the bottom

If you've been following the thread long enough, you already know what ohwussup and I would choose! :tongue:

SIRENS! Both cws are stealthy to an extent, but I really dislike the constrasting Green Swoosh of the Stadiums, as it breaks up the way the cw flows, imho. Contrastingly, I LOVE how the Anthracite Swoosh blends in with the upper. I think they have the perfect balance of stealth and POP!

Last edited:
Damn! I just go on a Roshe run (pun intended) and i lost where i left off, haha. I just started reading the thread backwards.

Anyways, some info i got. Of all the places i went to, sirens seem to be more fruitful than others. Sportchalet, shiekhs and shoe palace. Check these places if you can folks. They still have sizes. Black sails are wiped out everywhere! Sorry rmms! I tried!

Some better info. I spoke to the regional manager of sheikh and he told me they are getting some other colors, just don't know when. Got a similar answer by a worker at another location. Now it's just the waiting game!

Also loving all these heat pics! Can't wait to post my pickup!

Damn! I just go on a Roshe run (pun intended) and i lost where i left off, haha. I just started reading the thread backwards.
Anyways, some info i got. Of all the places i went to, sirens seem to be more fruitful than others. Sportchalet, shiekhs and shoe palace. Check these places if you can folks. They still have sizes. Black sails are wiped out everywhere! Sorry rmms! I tried!
Some better info. I spoke to the regional manager of sheikh and he told me they are getting some other colors, just don't know when. Got a similar answer by a worker at another location. Now it's just the waiting game!
Also loving all these heat pics! Can't wait to post my pickup!

My money's on the NYs to be one of them. I hope there'll be a certain Orange/Pinkish cw in there too. :nerd:

sirens no doubt

can't decide if i want iguana, black/sail or gamble with tropical twist as my next roshe.

I know several of us want a TRo shirt, but several things need to happen for it to become a reality.

From the top of my head...
- A poll for the design needs to be done, as well as a deadline for design submissions.
- The type of shirts and printing service need be chosen
- Someone in charge of placing a mass order (+50), receiving payments and shipping them out individually.

Last edited:
Ugh, Nike, once again, being a ***** when it comes to making another FSR of a popular shoe. We're not talking about an expensive, crazy technology shoe... it's a roshe. A shoe that cost $5 bucks to make in a factory, and retails for $75 more. Why on earth could you not reup the Clyps colorway is beyond me. Easily the most popular colorway of the series.

Been wanting to apply for Team Roshe for a while now, just wanted to stock up on my favorite CWs. However, with school coming up I definitely don't have the funds to up my collection. So here's my application to Team Roshe:

Like most others, I like Roshe Run's because of the simplicity and comfort of the shoe. Although the Sirens are my only current pair, I definitely get my moneys worth as I practically wear these every day over my jays + brons. This thread is the sole reason why I got interested into Roshe's, I'm not going to front like I've always been on these since day 1, but one day I finally chose to come into this thread and I am so glad I did. Great information, dope pictures, and all around brotherhood is shown through this thread. It's something I wanna be a part of! Here's a picture of my one and only pair, plus my girl's challenge reds. Sorry for the IG picture :tongue:

29dcubp.jpg

some guy on ebay just put up a FSR of the iguanas on ebay from NY, leading me to ask what store in NY has/had these.....

I have a friend in Hong Kong that's willing to go look for calypsos and mangos but hes no sneakerhead. Can anyone give me some names of stores he might be able to find them?

Back
Top Bottom