ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

TO THOSE WHO DID TMALL PURCHASES BEFORE:

how long did it take for tracking to be updated after they got shipped since at the moment, there is no trace of my package. any help will be appreciated.

Your options are....

-eBay
-Craigslist
-FB Groups
-Shoe Forums
-Buy a Delorean and build a time machine
Delorean doesn't sound too bad... 
laugh.gif
 I picked up the Tarps so I don't know if I reallyyyy need the cybers. They are nice though the more I look at em. Been on a mission for some calypso cw

This is Birch. Maybe it's the color of the insole?

Freedy on TR researched the color birch and where it was on the shoe. apparently the color was on the sample pair located on the nike swoosh tongue tab but was removed form the production model.

Last edited:
TO THOSE WHO DID TMALL PURCHASES BEFORE:

how long did it take for tracking to be updated after they got shipped since at the moment, there is no trace of my package. any help will be appreciated.
I'm assuming they used EMS and EMS sucks with tracking. It'll probably be in America by the time anything comes up. Try using your tracking number through USPS track and confirm that could come up faster. 

Is there any places that have the mints in a size 12.5? I haven't been able to find any place online and I have no shoe stores near me.

I'm assuming they used EMS and EMS sucks with tracking. It'll probably be in America by the time anything comes up. Try using your tracking number through USPS track and confirm that could come up faster. 
thanks fam!

Freedy on TR researched the color birch and where it was on the shoe. apparently the color was on the sample pair located on the nike swoosh tongue tab but was removed form the production model.
i was just about to post it but you beat me too it.

so not beach.. but birch.

No worries man. I don't know how the sizing is but I'm probably going TTS. The only shoe that has failed me by going TTS were the Lebron 9s. Other than that, TTS almost always works for me.

I'm not a big fan of the EMs, they look weird to me. I don't think that one piece upper design looks good on this shoe. I prefer the break in the design with the different materials. 

I feel the same way. I wish it wasn't just one piece for the upper. But I like how white the white is, if that makes sense.

I think I'm going to go .5 up a lot of the Nike trainers I have fit me too tight (air force max 180 mid, trainer sc 2) but the. Again I do have a fat foot. I went up .5 I ROSHE'S just because my pinky toe was poking out crazy :lol:

No worries, but yeah I feel you. The one thing I do like about the EM is how white and clean the upper looks. Looks very sharp.

Since I was already on here and checking my usual threads...I check the first page and didn't see the info and not at home. What sites have laces and what is the lace length on these? I know, know! "come on bro!" :smile:
Just noticed a amazon like a few pages back and more?

Last edited:
Since I was already on here and checking my usual threads...I check the first page and didn't see the info and not at home. What sites have laces and what is the lace length on these? I know, know! "come on bro!" :smile:

eBay.

36" I believe.

My pickups from just last week! Still waiting for my black speckles to come in from NDC. I think I have a roshe addiction. I have 0 interest in jordans or air maxes at the moment :lol:
http://s47.photobucket.com/user/22stylez/media/image_zps098ddc3f.jpg.html

Man I almost had a mild heart attack seeing those beaches. Are those from an oversees sight or US? My local spot says they come out at the end of April. Hope hey haven't already start leaking in the US :rolleyes Gonna call to see what's up tomorrow. Nice collection bro.

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked a million times but the mid citys how do they fit?

like OG mesh or like FB?

I just dont want to go through this thread especially how fast it moves.

also are there any NYC sitting around?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom