ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wut store? They do phone orders? PM me
A friend of mine has been keeping a size 9 pair for me until I decided to buy it, and now i officially am. Sorry, lol. I know ebay has some pairs, might check there for some! 
get em if you can.....cybers are super underated imo......pictures just don't do them justice! I get the most compliments when i'm rockin cybers.....
I see you on the roshe run sell thread on FB, lol. But yeah, i'm picking these up instead of the beaches and crimsons, hopefully i'll be able to get those 2 later on for retail....

At NT NYC yesterday

Gf making fun of my collection, she loves them all.

Her surprise for the weekend

I know this has probably been asked a million times but the mid citys how do they fit?

like OG mesh or like FB?

I just dont want to go through this thread especially how fast it moves.

also are there any NYC sitting around?
my TTS is 10.5, got a size 10 and it fit perfectly

Can anyone inform me if the Total Crimsons will release in Europe? Confirmed?

I've had some people wanting to buy them and ship them overseas but I'm a bit weary of buying anything like this. Where will they likely release first. If anyone can link me to a webshop that sells them in size 9,5 US and has normal shippingrates he'll receive a paypal reward...

Anybody ever buy from acrossports on eBay? He's a seller from tiwain and has a bunch of feedback, but his pictures look a bit sketchy.

urban outfitters in Houston galleria has squads, the new black sails, the new reds and a few more from the last batch. For anybody who has an Urban outfitters in their city you might want to check them out.

from atmoney:

Dam...good vs. evil, like mango's evil twin

I'm torn now thought it would be an easy decision to cop the beaches for retail if/when they drop...now i feel like i need to cop the mangos at 2x retail just cuz i cant have one without the other....

Would be dope if they drop on *****...perfect purchase to go along wit the wake n bake :lol:

Last edited:
10000+ feedback at 99.8%...yeah I don't think that store is out there to scam.

True, but the place that had the mints for retail ended up refunding everyone. They had pretty good feedback as well.

Speaking of the refund. The money came out of my bank acc and it shows the refund on PayPal, but the funds are in neither place...anyone have/had this issue?

Back
Top Bottom