ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

True, but the place that had the mints for retail ended up refunding everyone. They had pretty good feedback as well.

Speaking of the refund. The money came out of my bank acc and it shows the refund on PayPal, but the funds are in neither place...anyone have/had this issue?
I've had this issue plenty times lol, it usually takes a few days for the money to go back and forth to or from Paypal to your bank.. 3 days tops usually

Hope this helps!

My Roshe Run's have a minor tear in them, wondering if there are any ways of fixing them or if they're a lost cause? Couldn't find anything online to do with repairing these so thought it'd best to ask here.

For those planning to buy their OGs from UO. Use coupon code "wackslacks" to drop it to 67.50
Appreciate the heads up!

Also, the lady has been eyeing the iggys I know, do roshes come in 6.5? I live in AZ and only spots I can find em in store is UO but nothing in her sz. Imma be Rollin to socal in a couple weeks does any socal heads know of any spots that even carry iguanas in a 6.5?

Last edited:
Quick Look: Nike Roshe Run - "Volt Tonal"

http://bit.ly/14t054g

need opinions.. is $140+ for TKO roshe mid city pack worth it? size 10 if that matters
IMO if im dropping $140+ I’m going for the OG rarer colors. But then again im not a huge fan of the city pack so don’t mind me.

On that note i pulled the trigger on a pair of Calypsos yesterday, can't wait to get em in

urban outfitters in Houston galleria has squads, the new black sails, the new reds and a few more from the last batch. For anybody who has an Urban outfitters in their city you might want to check them out.

It was weird (but cool) seeing Roshes at UO. Last year only option we had was Nordstrom Rack and Sheikhs, and of course NDC. Last year It was soooo easy picking up Sirens, Cybers,and the other 3 OG colorways when they just sat on shelves and clearance racks.

Im glad Houston is getting more inventory. Galleria does have a good selection if anyone needs Roshes. The Urban Outfitters up here in The Woodlands doesn't have any Roshes last time I was out shopping.

How much
IMO if im dropping $140+ I’m going for the OG rarer colors. But then again im not a huge fan of the city pack so don’t mind me.

On that note i pulled the trigger on a pair of Calypsos yesterday, can't wait to get em in
How much for the calypsos?

I hope you enjoy them Eli! I'm keeping my other pair on ice for now.

Hopefully they come out alright. If not, UO at least has a good return policy.

Fingers crossed. Read some of the posts about picking up from UO. Good thing is in LA there are a bunch of UO so I can find one that has them available in-store and do a swap.

Back
Top Bottom