ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man I still gotta get a pair of those "retro"iguanas....grail status
i know where you can get a pair for retail 
happy.gif

Actually idk if its legit lol. Looks like it but no comtact number or twitter link lol

Rocked the Charcoal Asia Exclusives today to work to support the Boston tragedy.

WEAR PURPLE FOR BOSTON TODAY!

To all the fellow Boston Broshes and not just them but to everyone there, heart and prayer is out to you guys. 

Wear purple for Boston? Wow. What BS! How about green instead? Why y'all want us to wear Lakers colors for? Smh.

Off topic but if anybody is looking for crimsons in the south fl area. footaction at the broward mall has them in stock. I picked up a size 11 last night for myself...just letting you guys know!!! 
grin.gif

Wear purple for Boston? Wow. What BS! How about green instead? Why y'all want us to wear Lakers colors for? Smh.

So all recipients of the Purple Heart from the New England area should not be proud of their efforts because the Lakers have purple in their team colors?

This tragedy has nothing to do with basketball or the Lakers for that matter. Statement makes no sense.

Last edited:
you people need to stop posting pictures of your beaches! it makes me more and more impatient
tongue.gif
Isn't it the point? 
wink.gif
 Gotta spread the love.
Coping the V2 for sure! And both the canvas and I'm done from the roshe game for a while until fall
smokin.gif
Oh, you think you are? I'll bet you Nike has something up their sleeves this summer.
Nike has shipped out my id's
WHAT!?!? That was quick. It's only been a week. Trolling? Just checked my order status and it's still processing. Ordered on the 10th. 2 days after the release. Hopefully it's true. Then I can expect them to ship by this weekend... *fingers crossed*
retros.. why the hell do people come up with this crap
I have no idea... creative imagination? 
laugh.gif

You got some priorities that need some rearranging in your life... IMO.
indifferent.gif

Idk how I feel about this statement..what do basketball colors have to do with anything?
^^^^

Well, what does Boston have to do with anything with Rosheruns other than putting on a color to represent the support of Boston? Don't get it twisted. Just drop it. Let's get back on topic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom